A Humble Proposition For Marp Tarpton

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

A Humble Proposition For Marp Tarpton

Postby pistolshrimp » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:57 am

Darwoth was a man of many hats, just one of which was literary master. In one of his finial works he left us a legacy which called you, Marp Tarpton, who is most certainly thrilled to be reading this post, out. His work, How Marp Killed salem the game contains a detailed list of your misdeeds and how they killed salem (the game), such as how many dozens of hours you shaved off people's travel times, and who you may or may not have voted for in past Democratic Party primaries.

As much as I may have to say about the content of the book, the people have spoken and this book has sat at the top of the bestseller's list for literal years.

It just so happens that with the help of rare book dealer, Kuku, I have managed to track down 486 copies of this book.

To the point, a good friend of mine, Tenzing Nargay, has recently written a book and it sits at a meager, last past, on the bestseller's list.

No doubt the reminder of Darwoth's scathing literary rebuke of your killing of salem the game frustrates you to no end, and I can only imagine the sleepless nights you have spent over it, thinking of how much you wish you could get rid of this book. It is with that in mind, a soft spot in my heart, and as celebration of the next patch, that I offer you this humble proposition.

For every copy of Tenzing's book you purchase and deliver to my bookshelves I will toss one copy of How Marp Killed salem the game into the brackish waters of the Providence River. With 486 copies that's not only opportunity to take it down from the top of the Bestseller's list, but enough to drop it right off the the Bestseller's list all together! Additionally should your purchases exceed 486 I will start dumping Darwoth's follow up book John Carver, corrupt wannabe developer.

PS My bookshelves are in this building. I recently moved so its messy. You will also find the copies of the books in question in there if you need proof.
Last edited by pistolshrimp on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pistolshrimp

Re: A Humble Proposition For Marp Tarpton

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:01 am

:lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby gorniksam » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:30 pm

LOL
gorniksam

Postby saltmummy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:42 am

*coughs up dust*
Hell yeah.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Return to City upon a Hill