Cant logout

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Cant logout

Postby wekselis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:32 am

i returned to the game after few years and aparently the place where i was dont exist, i got teleported to providance naked, and i cant log out, when i just closed the game and loged in a next day my character was frozen and mad, i unfroze myself by creating a new character on new acc, but this one still cant logout, i went inside a house in providence so i wouldnt freeze and left him there, hope he will not die and can be fixed
wekselis

Re: Cant logout

Postby Taipion » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:10 pm

wekselis wrote:i returned to the game after few years and aparently the place where i was dont exist, i got teleported to providance naked, and i cant log out, when i just closed the game and loged in a next day my character was frozen and mad, i unfroze myself by creating a new character on new acc, but this one still cant logout, i went inside a house in providence so i wouldnt freeze and left him there, hope he will not die and can be fixed

Well I guess that's already too late, but there are 3 things you encountered here,
most importantly that you can, since a very long time, not log out without having a homestead (leanto or claim),
because you could otherwise just log out with your valuables and be 100% safe which is something that you will never be in Salem, and that makes up a good bit of what it is all about.

Madness and hypothermia are the other 2 things you saw, and you will die after a few days if you just stay online.

The forums are full with info about these things, and a slight look would have already told you all you needed to know,
and there is a vibrant Salem discord that is very active unlike these forums, and where you would have gotten all your answers instantly.
There is a permanent link to the discord somewhere here in the forums, too.

[edit:]
Discord link can be found here, took me like 3 clicks to find it.

As you are probably dead, that's not a bad thing, you can use that chance to experience the inheritance system in Salem,
and have a chat with us on discord, people are helpful usually and you'll be likely up and beyond where you were in no time. ;)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Bugs & Technicalities