Messeges

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Messeges

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:16 pm

ALTaZAR1

Re: Messeges

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:41 pm

stfu you filthy russian
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Brego » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:26 pm

piu piu.stop calling him russian.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Taipion » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:39 pm

:lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:34 am

Goodman12 wrote:stfu you filthy russian

angry night boy :D
ALTaZAR1

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:35 am

ALTaZAR1 wrote:im just left it here :D :D :D

http://game.salemthegame.com/mt/ss/294c ... 1f8e12a337

Big base, big claim, small balls
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:11 pm

... stone and plank only?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Judaism » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Taipion wrote:... stone and plank only?

This was the expedition, where we would 2v5, or 1v3 them occasionally. There they had a massive base as well but never achieved or did something noteworthy. They're truly the essence of care bears.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Judaism wrote:
Taipion wrote:... stone and plank only?

This was the expedition, where we would 2v5, or 1v3 them occasionally. There they had a massive base as well but never achieved or did something noteworthy. They're truly the essence of care bears.

and bot users :|
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Heffernan wrote:and bot users :|

Yeah well thats what the Russians have been doing from the start anyway. ''Our'' current public client from Taipon also already has several questionable features which absolutely should not be in, but who checks it anyway. People kept the good clients for private purpose anyway to get an advantage. You could literally get away with botting and macro-ing nowadays.

I have never been able to compete in regards to infrastructure and no-lifing anyways. But it was back in 2015 when I saw the Russians clients for the first time I was amazed. For example setting up your gardening area of 1000's of pots in a certain way so that it would be automated. Or features of auto-picking up things. I've seen 30+ candy been picked up from the lama prior to it disappearing. With my humanly reaction time, I usually only could get like what 10 pieces orso.

Point being, its easier than ever and very commonly used in Salem for many years now. JC back then was showing off some means of detecting, but to me that meant nothing. Also a reason why I am entirely against custom clients, I want everyone to be on the same playground. Sadly the standard client needs quite some effort before it would be a reasonable alternative.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses