Looking to join a group/town

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking to join a group/town

Postby ThePured » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:41 am

Well i used to play on salem when it was still in the early stages of the beta, i quit for a really long time, i am not sure how much it is now but i do know i last played around a month or two after the beta was out, I think it's been years or so haha.
Anyway, i have came back to the game about a week ago and started looking into detail about everything that is up in the game, got back to a couple of my characters(two in Boston, and one i just made in Roanoke) and after a week of playing alone and finding ruins of villages and the sorts here and there, i though i should join some people because the Rattlers are getting restless(I just can't seem to find anything but rattlers...)
I own a character on Boston with Agriculture,Backalley Pug,Carp,Colonial Tardesmanship,Essential Mineralogy,Exploration,Fishing,Flowers & Berries,Foraging,Hideworking,Hiking,Indian tracking,Lore of the Lumberwoods,Nuts & seeds,Prospecting,Self-defence(lolduh),Settling,Small game hunting,Swimming,Whittling.
I have a claim there with really nothing but fish.
If anyone on Boston needs a worker i'm here! if someone on Roanoke is looking for a newbie to join them i'd love to as well and will make sure to do whatever is needed of me.
I am on the PC for about 5 hours a day (can do more if needed).
Edit: Forgot to add timezone... Haha
GMT+2

Waiting anxiously for a replay from you,
ThePured.
Last edited by ThePured on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Re: Looking to join a group/town

Postby Thor » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:10 am

FYI, Boston is the main capital of all 3 servers.
You should port home with "Boston" characters and back to Boston to find out their server.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Cawalox » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Thor wrote:FYI, Boston is the main capital of all 3 servers.
You should port home with "Boston" characters and back to Boston to find out their server.

Please read OP again. He clearly stated he has 2 characters on Plymouth (Boston) and one on Roanoke (Roanoke).
Cawalox

Postby Thor » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:01 pm

I logged to my Plymouth char and it indeed states Boston instead of Plymouth when porting to Boston, I stand corrected.
I guess I haven't really paid too much attention to it since it states server name when porting to boston in JT or Roanoke :lol:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Return to Planters & Pilgrims