H&H Player LFV

Look for a group to play with here.

H&H Player LFV

Postby biomike » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 am

Just got a beta for Salem, and got the hang of the basics, now I'm looking for a village.
I live in Osaka GMT + 9.
I 've had experience in H&H and played there from World 3-5 and I was a member of Odditown. I managed our original settlement in World 4. Didn't get to play much in World 5 however, after tsunami hit Japan.

I would like to join a village that has a fun (maybe even slightly crazy) leader that knows what they are doing like Odditown did. Also, it doesn't have to be PVP oriented although I don't mind it if some members are, I'd be happy to just help develop a successful settlement.

In case you think I'm a hardcore pvper or something, let me just say I was a tempering voice in that city, so while I enjoyed helping to commit some of the hijinx and invasions of other cities, I stuck up for weak settlers around the city who didn't deserve to be randomly murdered while we were out. I did help ambush some bandit named Nao, after his gang attacked my alt, which was probably the highlight of my time there.
biomike

Re: H&H Player LFV

Postby gregl26 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:24 am

Hey come join our village. We have it set up pretty well now. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=114
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Oddity » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:54 am

Who be thee?
Let me know when it's H&H World 7.
Oddity

Postby biomike » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Good to see you on Salem Oddity. My character on H&H was Malcom.
You might not remember me, I kind of stayed behind the scenes. But, when we built Odditown proper in World 4, I locked down the area we spawned in and built my settlement next to it, to protect our test mine and hundreds of leftover supplies in the caves.

Anyways, it was there that Nao ambushed me, and probably the most notable thing I did during my time in Odditown was calling you guys on IRC to counter-ambush him, which started the hunt for Nao and the invasion of Narnia.
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... t=odditown
He was silly enough to think the place was our main settlement and that there were valuables inside, and that I had keys to it (it was on a key alt). His biggest mistake though was not realizing that Odditown was just 6 screens away down the river.

The other thing I was involved in that you might remember was Jerb's betrayal. He took some ore and gear and said he was about to run off when I met him. He really shouldn't have done that, so I informed everyone and MonkeyTofu caught up with him. It was his complaints on the forums that kick-started the interest in W4 Odditown on the forums. Those were fun times.
biomike

Postby Oddity » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Good to see you too :)
Let me know when it's H&H World 7.
Oddity

Return to Planters & Pilgrims