The Second Age Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Second Age Treaty

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

badmp3 wrote:Darwoth #1 conman, his magic is gold, is logic is sound -

just wait until the mega post on how Darwoth killed the Tribe + Treaty Members (give it a couple of weeks) .. lol its going to happen 100% sure...

I'm rooting for you, only you can do it!

Shut up Daopa.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Shill » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Mereni wrote:Shill, for one, doesn't know what the Hell he's talking about and is in no way affiliated with the Tribal Horde.

Mereni is, reading impaired. In no way shape or form did I ever imply I was somehow affiliated to such a debased and fruitless organization as The Tribe, or it's Tribal Horde. And I don't see how her statement is even remotely relevant to mine, from a negative viewpoint. As for carebear patty-cake Russians pro-Tribe, this is still irrelevant in regards to known, implicit views held by Darwoth. A simple forum search for the terms: Russian(s), zerg, Darwoth, will only confirm this matter.

Thank you for time. If you need more roasting I'm here 9-5, 150% forum. In the off hours, you can contact our other Staff member Dallane.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Shut up Daopa.

yeah i saw that to and went to his livestream at the exact same time he was tabbed out from carebearing in eve while typing this **** :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Shill wrote:
Mereni wrote:Shill, for one, doesn't know what the Hell he's talking about and is in no way affiliated with the Tribal Horde.

Mereni is, reading impaired. In no way shape or form did I ever imply I was somehow affiliated to such a debased and fruitless organization as The Tribe, or it's Tribal Horde.

I hurd you were rolling with darwoth and therefore the tribe :|
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Shill » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
Shill wrote:

Mereni is, reading impaired. In no way shape or form did I ever imply I was somehow affiliated to such a debased and fruitless organization as The Tribe, or it's Tribal Horde.

I hurd you were rolling with darwoth and therefore the tribe :|

Baby,

You got me all wrong here. Since when would I ever roll with the Tribe? And please, PM me who is "spreading" these rumours that our team, Staff members, donators, contributors, coders, and Hearthkeepers are taking up with the Tribe. I would like to have a chat with said person, get them corrected, edified. Or at least add them to the Clague list, as only darnok or Claeyt could ever contrive such an idea or notion.

Edit: I just reread that paragraph, and dodged the connection. Whoah, fail. I may have no negative views or beef with Darwoth at this time, but seeing the route he has chosen, our views may collide at a later date. Darwoth has said the same thing in regards to "other" factions he is now assumed to be in cohesion with.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby daopa » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:42 am

Darwoth wrote:
Shut up Daopa.

yeah i saw that to and went to his livestream at the exact same time he was tabbed out from carebearing in eve while typing this **** :lol: :lol:

Carebearing? Ok Mr Carebear Island ... lol
daopa
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 am

how exactly is it that you have come to call the very heart of fear on jamestown "carebear island"?
Darwoth

Postby daopa » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:08 am

Darwoth wrote:how exactly is it that you have come to call the very heart of fear on jamestown "carebear island"?

You are like that Yorkie I posted, all bark bark bark - no bite and tiny in size!

;)
daopa
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:17 am

Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

Dallane wrote:I hurd you were rolling with darwoth and therefore the tribe :|

Wait....

Darwoth is joining the Tribe.

...in before the drama. :lol: :lol: :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses