Loftar sheds some light on the upcoming gluttony patch

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Loftar sheds some light on the upcoming gluttony patch

Postby Tylan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:Ohh dear dairy

A+ Definitely a dairy worth stealing. Somebody should sell a boys-of-Jamestown swimsuit calendar.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Robetro Carlos The Panty Thief
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Siethy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Loftar: Well, pure wells have the same problem, though; I don't really think the proper way of getting pure water should be a matter of happening upon it in nature.

I think if you are going to make purity in the wells you should be able to build them wherever you want them build and not just in random spots
Siethy

Postby Siethy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Siethy wrote:Loftar: Well, pure wells have the same problem, though; I don't really think the proper way of getting pure water should be a matter of happening upon it in nature.

I think if you are going to make purity in the wells you should be able to build them wherever you want them build and not just in random spots

lemme explain this a bit more please if I may,
ok you travel the whole map to find that one well spot in a million sq radius you build your well and you only get 1 type of purity from it just to have to explore half the map in order to make a different purity well
if you made it where you could build a well on your land only it could support a well for each purity type its bad enough you have to find that high purity mine but I really think wells should be different in the simple fact if they contain purity when made they should be able to be placed anywhere if not in the wild but only able to be made on land you own.
Siethy

Postby pistolshrimp » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:05 am

Siethy wrote:
Siethy wrote:Loftar: Well, pure wells have the same problem, though; I don't really think the proper way of getting pure water should be a matter of happening upon it in nature.

lemme explain this a bit more please if I may,
ok you travel the whole map to find that one well spot in a million sq radius you build your well and you only get 1 type of purity from it just to have to explore half the map in order to make a different purity well
if you made it where you could build a well on your land only it could support a well for each purity type its bad enough you have to find that high purity mine but I really think wells should be different in the simple fact if they contain purity when made they should be able to be placed anywhere if not in the wild but only able to be made on land you own.

I get your point but naw. Just nuke water purity in general, it shouldn't effect anything. The current system does favor trade tho, you trade the purity you can't get yourself, but there just aren't enough players on any server get that up and running.
pistolshrimp

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses