Anyone knows Thalt? Why he died?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Anyone knows Thalt? Why he died?

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Nimmeth wrote:Welcome to Plymouth :)

I am soo glad I have left that place.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Anyone knows Thalt? Why he died?

Postby Snowpig » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:37 am

Jujek wrote:Thanks you guys.

Anyone knows when Paul will be online? I managed to get 200s by cricket hunting and exploring. I hope it is enough as my settlement is 19x24, what gives 456m^2 (btw it is not fully claimed).

I have a few other questions too:
1. My friend is the physical owner of our claim, althought im the one who trades etc. Is there any problem if i will pay the treaty for HIS claim?
2. Is there anything i shouldnt do to not get ***** by Tribe (excluding obvious things like not killing others and paying treaty? Am i safe if i pay the treaty?

BTW. Is anyone interested in buying beta armor? I dont know if i want to sell it yet, but I've got two armors...

The payment amount depends on the claimed area. You should consider not to have unclaimed structures, because those are subject to decay (slow random damage) and destruction by third persons does not leave any trackable scents.

The payment for 456m² claimed area would be around 166s per month. As long as you pay, you should be safe.
But: do report any attacks/scents by/from third persons on your claim to the tribe.
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses