Anyone knows Thalt? Why he died?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Anyone knows Thalt? Why he died?

Postby Altengold » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello. Can anyone please tell me why i found corpse of my peaceful friend Thalt in Boston?
Altengold

Re: Anyone knows Thalt? Why he died?

Postby McTc » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Bilgepump wrote:Image

This drunken fool was killed for exposing our Alt Matrix and making the Great Spirit angry with us...
McTc

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Altengold wrote:Hello. Can anyone please tell me why i found corpse of my peaceful friend Thalt in Boston?

Who are you in-game. Thalt was a known criminal and was "Deep-Six" on the forums. He was responsible for exposing the MM Tribe "Alt Matrix" and yelling loudly enough for it to be investigated. As such the Alt-Matrix must now run on independent machines and synchronized to GMT -4 and GMT+7 timezones. He was also seen trading with a member on the Most Wanted list and refused to pay the Treaty.

He was given (2) different opportunities for redemption and declined them both. I hope this clears up the matter.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Jujek » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Well I'm pretty new to the "new" Salem and dominance of MM Tribe, started playing on my old char a few days ago.
Is there any way of contacting you in-game? I want to talk about Treaty a bit and possibly pay it.

PS. Add my alt in-game, his HS is "hs102". I'll be checking if you are online.
PS2. I heard that Treaty gives me safety. Can I ask you what will you do when someone will A. Kill me or B. Will be attempting to destroy my settlement?
Jujek

Postby ZtyX » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Altengold?... Really? ALTengold? Lol ...

I hope this clears up the matter.

That's clever :ugeek: Write a post with a lot of misleading information and pretend that it is supposed to clear things up. :twisted:
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Jujek wrote:Is there any way of contacting you in-game? I want to talk about Treaty a bit and possibly pay it.

Add home-secret "chiefpeepookaka". Your best bet to discuss Treaty matters is to contact the Paymaster. his HS is "Better Call Paul" and his forum account is "Ikpeip".

Jujek wrote:PS2. I heard that Treaty gives me safety. Can I ask you what will you do when someone will A. Kill me or B. Will be attempting to destroy my settlement?

A. They will be tracked down and killed free of charge.

B. They will be tracked down and killed free of charge. Provided they succeed in any collateral damage you may journey to their base with us and retrieve your stolen goods and/or take some goods from their base to replace your losses.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Jujek » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Well a little tax for safety is a good deal I think.
I'll pay it once I'll get silver
Jujek

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Jujek wrote:Well a little tax for safety is a good deal I think.
I'll pay it once I'll get silver

Good to know. However, "waiting" until you get the silver may be an unnecessary risk. Contact the Paymaster to learn about the "Probation period". You may be eligible for (2) weeks of entry level Treaty Payment services (and at least safety in the woods) to afford you the time to gather said silver. More can be found in the latter pages of the Treaty thread itself.

Best of luck to you sir, and welcome to Plymouth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Nimmeth » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Welcome to Plymouth :)
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Jujek » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Thanks you guys.

Anyone knows when Paul will be online? I managed to get 200s by cricket hunting and exploring. I hope it is enough as my settlement is 19x24, what gives 456m^2 (btw it is not fully claimed).

I have a few other questions too:
1. My friend is the physical owner of our claim, althought im the one who trades etc. Is there any problem if i will pay the treaty for HIS claim?
2. Is there anything i shouldnt do to not get ***** by Tribe (excluding obvious things like not killing others and paying treaty? Am i safe if i pay the treaty?

BTW. Is anyone interested in buying beta armor? I dont know if i want to sell it yet, but I've got two armors...
Jujek

Next

Return to House of Burgesses