Exodus 22:18

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Exodus 22:18

Postby alprice » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Well I would love to know who really killed me and took my town. If you find out the answers to the universe plz enlighten me. Also, can you go ahead and tell me your theory of what happened.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:08 pm

R.I.P

Embryanna, can we see your stats ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby alprice » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Awwww that's sweet. I will think about it... My love...
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Wumpe » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Claeyt wrote:
alprice wrote:I agree, now back to who shot JR.. Will we ever know? And now it seems they took my town too. All them precious items.. Gone...

Wait, I thought the town was okay. How'd they take the town? Isn't McShips mayor still?

you need to update yourself clayet. obviously i wasnt the mayor. i gave that town to emb a while ago. juda doesnt have the balls neither the humours to raid me plz....cause you know with me you you actually have to raid, and by raid im not talking about asking a random noob to open the doors and party invite so you can dodge the braizers like a *****
Wumpe

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Wumpe wrote:juda doesnt have the balls neither the humours to raid me plz....cause you know with me you you actually have to raid, and by raid im not talking about asking a random noob to open the doors and party invite so you can dodge the braizers like a *****

"Im so ***** bad ass, Juda is noob. Watch me as I hide behind my walls forever. Come at me bro. im l33t."
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Wumpe » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Judaism wrote:
Wumpe wrote:juda doesnt have the balls neither the humours to raid me plz....cause you know with me you you actually have to raid, and by raid im not talking about asking a random noob to open the doors and party invite so you can dodge the braizers like a *****

"Im so ***** bad ass, Juda is noob. Watch me as I hide behind my walls forever. Come at me bro. im l33t."

i dont want to call anyone a noob, but....i mean BRA, forum speaks for itself, and in this forum you are a legend but not for a good reason lol.
you had to pay others to do your only successful raid in this game :lol: if i ever see you or find you dont worry it will happen. now ask me again if you can raid with me BRA
and for the hide part im trying to see if i can die behind a legit defended town without screwing up like you did, i do anything for the science bra ¦]
Wumpe

Postby Claeyt » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry Wumpe, it was going around that you had gotten an alt over there to save the mayorship for Em after Chief killed the secret murder alt. Apparently that wasn't the case. GTFO has fallen, I guess.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Shill » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Claeyt wrote:Sorry Wumpe, it was going around that you had gotten an alt over there to save the mayorship for Em after Chief killed the secret murder alt. Apparently that wasn't the case. GTFO has fallen, I guess.

You got it so ass backwards nine different ways from Sunday.

*shakes head*

Those empty torches. Claeyt, you do know Emb was handed an empty torch right?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Wumpe » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 pm

nope that wasnt the case. it has fallen , it only took a month or two outside my hands for that to happen sadly, but tbh it was one less town to care about when i dont care enough to even log :lol:
Wumpe

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Wumpe wrote:
if i ever see you or find you dont worry it will happen.

Sure mate, keep dreaming and you might be ever so unsuccesfully as I am.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses