Martinuzz avenged.The truth be told!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Martinuzz avenged.The truth be told!

Postby Shill » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Dear Good Burghers,

Songerman wrote:
no·ble
ˈnōbəl/

adjective

having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.
"the promotion of human rights was a noble aspiration"
synonyms: righteous, virtuous, good, honorable, upright, decent, worthy, moral, ethical, reputable; More

I leave this:

Biddas wrote:left, left, left...I not know meh right...left, left, left.

Biddas wrote:I have 1 and 1, how I multiply this?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby ZtyX » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Brego wrote:
ZtyX wrote:That's a good point. Biddas, you should have summoned them yourself and taken the glory. Why didn't you do that?

Well
summoned them???why you can't undarstand?
why i waited when they invited me to the Cod????
i knew them plans/
why do you think i made some small drama with them???when i was speaking with statue/
summoned it's just summoned/it's very easy way/but when you see how your friend which played with you a lot of time batrayed you/i think in next time you will be think what to do when will kill next player or take new teammates
it was question of a time/summoned it's not a way/i wanted heart willy that he must undarstand when in old times he killed Marti!He must respect what people built or made .cause he never built ot made own best things/he can just capture and sitting his ass in it/
I'm not need glory/i wanted that willy payed for Martinuzz death.I'm done.For me it was honour to gave my life for Martinuzz death!

Hmm, I think that is a very good reason actually...
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Brego » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Shill wrote:Dear Good Burghers,

Songerman wrote:
no·ble
ˈnōbəl/

adjective

having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.
"the promotion of human rights was a noble aspiration"
synonyms: righteous, virtuous, good, honorable, upright, decent, worthy, moral, ethical, reputable; More

I leave this:

Biddas wrote:left, left, left...I not know meh right...left, left, left.

Biddas wrote:I have 1 and 1, how I multiply this?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

oh ,baby are you so crying ????
this words was not mine)lol
if you did not know when i begun playing and met Martinuzz he taught me enough/
don't be so stupid/i found places with granite 10% ,water sulphur,another purity things with 10% and helped people much .and what did you do sb????????nothing /just talk too much
You even never work with any wandering purity things/you can only talk so much that you phrases made you so stupid/
about noble/ideas?
well/
Old city where i was living and built it now using for new players and i think Claeyt can teach them)
i think this idea very good and noble to help people learning a lot of aspects in this game)
you can troll me but it's nothing for me/i'm done with you.you are not player /you just thief.
I can't explain so much in English but i can with ukrainian/but you don't know this language)
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Shill » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:04 am

Brego wrote:...stuff..

You need to be edified child. You are by no means noble, and your acts and statements dictate such. You are by all means a vigilante, for in your acts you committed to conspiracy where your motive was on the basis of vengeance

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence to establish on a historical basis, that vigilantes operate outside the jurisprudence of the Law. And being outside the Law, makes one an outlaw. If your actions cannot be Lawful, they surely cannot be Noble.

MAXIMS OF LAW

"The execution of law does no injury."
"It is a fault to meddle with what does not belong to or does not concern you."
"You ought to know with whom you deal."
"Agreement takes the place of the law: the express understanding of parties supersedes such understanding as the law would imply."
"He who does not deny, admits."
"A madman is punished by his madness alone. "
"They who consent to an act, and they who do it, shall be visited with equal punishment."
"He who is once bad, is presumed to be always so in the same degree. "
"Your motive gives a name to your act."
"An outlaw is, as it were, put out of the protection of the law."

"Vainly does he who offends against the law, seek the help of the law. "
" What is done contrary to the custom of our ancestors, neither pleases nor appears right. "
"It is immaterial whether a man gives his assent by words or by acts and deeds. "
" Words are indicators of the mind or thought."

"It is safer to be deceived than to deceive."
"A deceiver deals in generals."

"What otherwise is good and just, if it be sought by force and fraud, becomes bad and unjust."

I thank you for your time Biddas, and I do hope that you repent yourself of this madness of the notion that your actions and thoughts were noble.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby ZtyX » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:14 am

Shill wrote:Bla bla bla blaaaaaa

Hello Sir TalkAlot.
Please do the rest of the forum a service and read one more time what Biddas said:

Brego wrote:and what did you do sb????????nothing /just talk too much
ZtyX

Postby Brego » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 am

Shill wrote:
Brego wrote:...stuff..

You need to be edified child. You are by no means noble, and your acts and statements dictate such. You are by all means a vigilante, for in your acts you committed to conspiracy where your motive was on the basis of vengeance

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence to establish on a historical basis, that vigilantes operate outside the jurisprudence of the Law. And being outside the Law, makes one an outlaw. If your actions cannot be Lawful, they surely cannot be Noble.

MAXIMS OF LAW

"The execution of law does no injury."
"It is a fault to meddle with what does not belong to or does not concern you."
"You ought to know with whom you deal."
"Agreement takes the place of the law: the express understanding of parties supersedes such understanding as the law would imply."
"He who does not deny, admits."
"A madman is punished by his madness alone. "
"They who consent to an act, and they who do it, shall be visited with equal punishment."
"He who is once bad, is presumed to be always so in the same degree. "
"Your motive gives a name to your act."
"An outlaw is, as it were, put out of the protection of the law."

"Vainly does he who offends against the law, seek the help of the law. "
" What is done contrary to the custom of our ancestors, neither pleases nor appears right. "
"It is immaterial whether a man gives his assent by words or by acts and deeds. "
" Words are indicators of the mind or thought."

"It is safer to be deceived than to deceive."
"A deceiver deals in generals."

"What otherwise is good and just, if it be sought by force and fraud, becomes bad and unjust."

I thank you for your time Biddas, and I do hope that you repent yourself of this madness of the notion that your actions and thoughts were noble.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

Ehh
Sb just shup up your mouse .
This post not about me or you /if you not respect this you are stupid.
if you like trolling please your right/
but if you can't undarstand why i batrayed you and willy you are stupid/
i said i'm done with you,if you have any envy your rights.but this post not for you!I did it for Martinuzz.which you never respect sb!
THE GLORY OF MARTINUZZ!
in next time please do not type so much .But i wish you good luck and maybe however you will build city with your own hands and then maybe you undarstand .
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby ZtyX » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:07 am

Brego wrote:But i wish you good luck and maybe however you will build city with your own hands and then maybe you undarstand .

Forget it , Biddas... He will never understand. You are talking to a wall.
ZtyX

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses