Jennifer's Journeys

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Jennifer's Journeys

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:13 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
Recently we added a player by the name of "Jennifer" to the Tribe's Most Wanted List. She was a heinous criminal in the lands of Salem who at times would refer to the Chief as such slanderous terms as "King of the Virgins". With such clever insults I'm sure you cannot imagine what could go wrong in Jennifer's plan to best the Tribe but read below as to how her story unfolds.

The Plan in Jennifer's Tiny Brain
Like most people who don't pay the Treaty. Jennifer likes to think that she is super cool and super smart. Think about it! All this time she has lived on Plymouth and saved probably about 1,000 Silver in Treaty Payments by now. Jennifer loves to sit in her camp all day explaining to her whittling bench that she is the smartest person in all of Plymouth and anybody who does pay the Treaty is just a dumb dumb.

So today when Jennifer is given a link of her newfound status on the Most Wanted List instead of experiencing the fear, anguish, frustration and sorrow that any logical and intelligent player would have felt she instead takes this as an amazing opportunity to outsmart the Tribe!

WHAT IF
Jennifer were to give all her clothes to an alt of this player that he named "Jennifer".

WHAT IF
Jennifer were to then send the Chief a PM with her forum name saying she knows where a Most Wanted player lives.

WHAT IF
Jennifer then told the Chief that she could be the one that killed the player and collected a bounty!

She would get paid 3,000 silver just to kill her "friends" alt. AND the Tribe would think she is dead!! Gee golly Jennifer how did you get to be that smart?

The Plan as it actually unfolded
Unfortunately for Jennifer. Not paying the Treaty is not very smart. In fact, recent research shows that non-Treaty paying players on Plymouth are in the bottom 5% on Tribal IQ and Aptitude tests issued to new squatters. Instead, not paying the Treaty simply gets you killed and leaves you in a far worse position. The Tribe, however, has been blessed by the Great Spirit with superior brains and elongated singing logs and as such was more than capable of diverting Jennifers misleading and unethical attempt at Fraud and Forgery. While her plan seemed sound on the surface....

WHAT IF
The Player that told Jennifer about the Most Wanted List was a Treaty Payer....

WHAT IF
The Player that Jennifer gave all her clothes to was a Treaty Payer...

WHAT IF
There were actually Braves stationed within 15 seconds of where this "fake murder" was going to take place.

WHAT IF
Instead of murdering a fake 5 humour alt of your "friend" Jennifer was the one that got murdered instead....

WHAT IF
The Chief knew her Forum PM's to turn herself in was complete ***** because she bragged about her plan to a Treaty Payer even as she was gettng robbed and murdered.

The Moral of the Story
Jennifer is now dead. She now lost 2,200 silver which is estimated to be more than TWICE what her Treaty Payment would have been the entire time she has been playing. Jennifer lost a 100+ Humour character. Jennifer has spilled the beans on who her main is as well as the name of her non-treaty paying friends to Tribal assets and has put all her friends at risk. So remember. When you are thinking of a plan to beat the Tribe & outsmart and outplay them. Rethink it. Because its not going to work.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Jennifer's Journeys

Postby Thor » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:36 am

Hmm not sure if Jennifer is a real player.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 am

Thor wrote:Hmm not sure if Jennifer is a real player.

She is not anymore. However, she very much "was".

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:00 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Thor wrote:Hmm not sure if Jennifer is a real player.

She is not anymore. However, she very much was one of our alts.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Fixed. Nice try. Everyone knows plymouth is dead.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 am

Dallane wrote:Fixed. Nice try. Everyone knows plymouth is dead.

I couldn't help but notice that the combined population of Salem has been getting VERY close to the population of Haven lately. How interesting.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:29 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:

I couldn't help but notice that the combined population of Salem has been getting VERY close to the population of Haven lately. How interesting.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I see that you are having some trouble counting. I'll give you a little present so you can understand the current plymouth population.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZtyX » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby alloin » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

I bet you Jennifer was Dalane, apparently still butthurt !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby ZtyX » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:19 pm

alloin wrote:I bet you Jennifer was Dalane, apparently still butthurt !

Dallane now wishes Chief was in fact King of the Virgins.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Mushibag » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Dallane wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:

King of the Virgins
MM Tribe

I see that you are having some trouble counting.

King of the Virgins is probably just subtracting the number of bots being used on Haven. 100 Salem players = 100 HnH players + 300 HnH bots
lrn2playwithoutbotsnubs
Last edited by Mushibag on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushibag

Next

Return to House of Burgesses