Taking it to their home turf

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Taking it to their home turf

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 am

Greetings my fellow good people of Salem, I come to you today to address a problem of great importance that has been plaguing our game for quite some time now, The infection has covered all of Plymouth and is now spreading into our home territory, Ronoake. Is this acceptable? NAY I say, I have been following the forums for quite some time on this subject, The tribe and it's influence. And every post I see is dabbled with whiners. Will complaining about something ever solve the problem? NAY I SAY, problem solving requires action and effort, and dedication to be handled properly.

So as my first act to help protect you my friends I shall be retiring from the Ronoake server. Why you may ask? Because I will be taking the fight right to the shores of the braves very homeland, Plymouth. By doing this and fighting the tribe, I will be diverting their players and resources into eliminating me. I am not shifting servers because I do not like ronoake, nor am I changing because I feel plymouth is any better, The fact is Plymouth is a bad egg, the tribe has a knife to every settler's neck and a hand in every pocket.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

This is what needs to be done, no longer shall we sit back and let the tribe have their way, No longer shall we whine like children on the forums and complain that the "devs need to fix their game", and No longer shall we sit idly by and let someone take from us what is rightfully OURS! In this post I hereby state that I will NOT be paying the "Treaty" that plagues the land of Plymouth, I will be working hard to removing this abomination as quickly and effectively as I can, as great men have said before me, The best Defense, is a great Offense. And my actions shall prove true to this point.

Now all of you are aware It will be very difficult for me to undertake my journey with just the shirt on my back, Anyone who feels the same way I do, I ask that you help me by Donating anything that you can to the cause, whether it be simple things like food, inpirationals or even a pair of dousing rods to get me based more quickly and effectively, Anything I receive is greatly appreciated and it shows that you too, will stand up for what YOU believe and wish to help take back our servers. Also anyone willing to join the cause merely needs to send me a PM and I shall have you fitted for the battle as soon as possible. The Tribe has but one real weapon... Fear. They intimidate you, they keep you exactly where they want you and most of you sit there and just keep the noose from falling upon your neck, but what is to stop them when they get bored? or when you become a liability or simply they want your land? NOTHING, The best way to DEFEND yourself, is to join the OFFENSIVE and SUPPORT THIS CAUSE!

I look foreward to fighting with new bretheren as well as some familiar faces, Join the fight with me at Plymouth and see that we can make all the difference

Yours Respectably
-Greed
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Re: Taking it to their home turf

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:00 am

First my supposed limepit is under attack. Now my homeland is under siege. What am I to do..

Seriously.... Full moon tonight or what? Whats got the crazies all stirred up this evening?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Roninsword » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 am

Edit:
I swear when I looked at the op of the title it said oct not nov, ah well, small mistake glanced at ops join date
Last edited by Roninsword on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 am

Roninsword wrote:Me thinks thou STILL doth protest too much. Now your desperate and bumping month old threads...
The PR backpedaling continues, stay tuned folks, more at '11

This thread is now a month old...... And I somehow bumped it......*sigh* So hard to keep up with your make believe facts in your make believe world.

Nevermind. I just figured out that you must have discovered this thread was 1 month old from your same reliable source.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:09 am

@Ronin It's quite all right sir, If you truly dislike the chief and what he stands for you will help me in my quest, I can accomplish much more than you think ;)
-Greed
Last edited by cannibalkirby on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
cannibalkirby

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 am

cannibalkirby wrote:Sir please save your complaining for other threads and do not derail mine, for mine has purpose behind it's intent, I have read your other posts and I am not impressed with any of yours either aside from making a fool of yourself, so do please save your comments unlrelated for PMs and your posts. The Chief is the target of my post and I welcome his presence in my thread

Are you sure you want to alienate such a wonderful asset to your cause? I mean this guy is capable of destroying all kinds of **** that isn't Tribe and then saying it is. Think of the places you can go with that power.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:49 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
cannibalkirby wrote:
Are you sure you want to alienate such a wonderful asset to your cause? I mean this guy is capable of destroying all kinds of **** that isn't Tribe and then saying it is. Think of the places you can go with that power.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Of course not, I welcome anyone who has the balls to actually stand up to you and MM and support this more than worthy cause
@Ronin anything you can do to help out would be very appreciate, Please PM me if you would further our cause
cannibalkirby

Postby Amour_Vulpes » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:49 am

-Scissors.-
Last edited by Amour_Vulpes on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amour_Vulpes

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 am

Amour_Vulpes wrote:Off topic:

Can someone please make an arm-chair hero .gif to use on all threads alike to this?

On topic:

Quick question Cannibalkirby. During WWII, before the bombing of Pearl Harbor, what do you think the U.S. would have done, defense and alertness wise, if Imperial Japan had forewarned the U.S. in advance, lets say a month, of their attack?

I'm just going to leave that here to ponder in your mind.

But of course defend the location and prepare a counter offensive so that if they led the attack they would be left vulnerable at the moment of the attack, also evacuate the people there to prevent casualties.

I have no issue standing on the front line and putting myself at risk, be it to help the whole of Ronoake and Jamestown even, it is as worthy a cause as any other and any support you can show or give would be greatly appreciated

-Greed
cannibalkirby

Postby Amour_Vulpes » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:01 am

-Scissors.-
Last edited by Amour_Vulpes on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amour_Vulpes

Next

Return to House of Burgesses