[ROANOKE] Conquistadors arrive

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Conquistadors arrive

Postby Conquistador » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Darwoth wrote:hope this is not the same "conquistador" group that i am familiar with, if so say hello to aikar for me :lol:

We are back :twisted:
Conquistador

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 pm

if so you guys should quietly get some game experience before jumping in and announcing that you plan to set the world on fire =P, have aikar shoot me a PM on our forums if he is playing again.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Anyone who announces affiliation with this group of new criminals shall be executed.

That is all.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Claeyt » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Finally some guilds are playing. By my count with these guys we now have 5 actual guilds playing now. Welcome Conquistadors. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby er-queent8r » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:20 pm

But chief is it not or is it so we will be killed even if we don't affiliate ourselves with this group?
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:34 pm

er-queent8r wrote:But chief is it not or is it so we will be killed even if we don't affiliate ourselves with this group?

Not necessarily. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Depends on the mood of the braves. Roanoke is still classified as an uncivilized land so death is not certain for failure to pay the Treaty like it is on Plymouth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Lapedus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Lololol hahahahahhaha :lol: Oh god.... He's serious :roll: cuz its not like the tribes squashed several other poorly organized rebellions before. Yup. Really got the element of surprise bro. #2good4me
Lapedus

Postby ZtyX » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Conquistador wrote:
Thor wrote:He talks the talk, but can he walk the walk?

I will walk the walk
The question is
Can all of Roanoke do the same?

This is pitiful. You're asking for help... Do you really expect anyone to join your side or take you seriously if you have not even the most modest amount of power?
We read posts like yours every week. Show some results before posting or everyone will just laugh at you...
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Shill » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:43 pm

My Good Burghers,

It has come to the attention of myself and my confidants within our organization the knowledge of these Conquistadors and the town(s) supplying them and giving them quarter. Their identity has also been compromised to us.

Threat Level: Minimal
Threat to Organization: None

Should these men learn to fight and to raid, I shall reassign their threat level to: Somewhat Worthy. I am not here to further erode their standing or to throw tomatoes at them as if they were in the stocks. I and our organization take the announcement of any and all factions, and their intentions with the utmost seriousness.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Cawalox » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:44 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
er-queent8r wrote:But chief is it not or is it so we will be killed even if we don't affiliate ourselves with this group?

Not necessarily. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Depends on the mood of the braves. Roanoke is still classified as an uncivilized land so death is not certain for failure to pay the Treaty like it is on Plymouth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I never payed the treaty and my toon is still alive...
Cawalox

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses