Tribal Gladiator Program

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Tribal Gladiator Program

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
What you do in this Salem life SHALL ECHO for eternity! Welcome to the Official Salem Gladiator Event!

JANUARY ROANOKE TOWNS SELECTED:
Riverton vs. GTFO off My Town!
Mayors Have until December 15th to Check in and register their fighters.

DECEMBER ROANOKE TOWNS SELECTED:
WINTERFELL vs. ARCADIA!
Conclusion: Both Towns used Get out of Fight Free Cards.

The Event
*Each month The Tribe will select (2) Towns on the same Server.
*Those towns will be given approx 1 month to select a "Gladiator" from inside their walls. They will have the entire month to feed him & Train Him.
*Approx 1 week prior to the fight the Gladiator must be delivered to a Tribal Fighting Pit location.
*The Town Gladiator that wins MUST murder the losing towns Gladiator.
*The Town Mayor's must stand in a viewing area.
*The Winning Town Mayor may choose if the Losing Town Mayor lives or dies.
*The Town that loses will be assessed a 5,000 Silver Gladiator Fee. 10% of that will go to the winning Town. Should you fail to pay the Fee the Tribe will waste claim and scrape your entire town.\
*The Fights will be Live-Streamed and uploaded to Youtube for all to see.

What Servers are Chosen
As you were cautioned Here. It was only a matter of time until the debts of the servers began developing consequences. This is the first of many of these consequences. The server who has the highest debt will always be chosen for the following months Gladiator Event.

How Often will this happen?
Once a month or until the server with the most debt runs out of towns.

Why not Plymouth?
Because November marks the first month that all active town bells on Plymouth pay the Treaty. If you feel you have found a town bell on Plymouth that has NOT paid the Treaty contact me immediately and I will remedy the situation.

I heard the Paymaster likes Silver. Surely we can work this out financially right?
Yes, The Paymaster handles bribes in the following Manner:

#1: You may Bribe the Paymaster 1,000silver each month and he will ensure your name is not selected for the upcoming month.
#2: You may Bribe the Paymaster 2,500 silver for the following Card which may be used if selected:

Best of Luck,
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Tribal Gladiator Program

Postby goblin_babe » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:30 pm

:lol: haha I totally burst out laughing seeing the new world gourd in gladiators hand :lol:
anyway
goodluck to the two teams.
goblin_babe

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:44 pm

oooooooh :lol:

Make those cards more expensive please
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Mushibag » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:52 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:Why not Plymouth?
Because November marks the first month that all active town bells on Plymouth pay the Treaty. If you feel you have found a town bell on Plymouth that has NOT paid the Treaty contact me immediately and I will remedy the situation.

Apparently you have not found my new town bell on Plymouth that went up about 2 weeks ago.
It looks like someone is failing their Vision Quest, or you're just getting sloppy.
Mushibag

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Mushibag wrote:Apparently you have not found my new town bell on Plymouth that went up about 2 weeks ago.
It looks like someone is failing their Vision Quest, or you're just getting sloppy.

What is the name of it? The month isn't over and there are (2) Town Bells that have cropped up that will be removed before month's end.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby bigwilystyln » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Pras!
bigwilystyln

Postby Mushibag » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 pm

I'm not going to spoon feed you your intel...

P.S. lrn2quote
Mushibag

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Mushibag wrote:I'm not going to spoon feed you your intel...

Another magical invisible "town". Been a lot of those lately. Let me know when you actually build it.

Actually wait... No need to let me know. When you do I'm sure we will be visiting shortly.

Also nice Ninja Delete Judaism. You decided not to offer him the 16 hummus you have left on Plymouth?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby logan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:52 pm

*The Town Gladiator that wins MUST murder the losing towns Gladiator.

What happens if the winning gladiator doesn't have black skills and can't actually murder thelosing gladiator?

also id like to point out that the last ruler who came up with this idea was insane, tried really hard to bone his sister and was subsequently killed by a gladiator.
logan

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 pm

logan wrote:*The Town Gladiator that wins MUST murder the losing towns Gladiator.

What happens if the winning gladiator doesn't have black skills and can't actually murder thelosing gladiator?

also id like to point out that the last ruler who came up with this idea was insane, tried really hard to bone his sister and was subsequently killed by a gladiator.

The Winning Gladiator must have the skills. If he does not have the skills to murder then the KO'd gladiator will be allowed to regain consciousness and attempt to kill the "Winning" gladiator again with 0 health over and over until he wins or forfeits.

I'd like to point out that I am nothing like that previous ruler. If I wanted to bone my sister I totally could.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to House of Burgesses