Uhhh

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Uhhh

Postby Dshaded » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 am

This is just gahh im thinkin of quiting the game after this, so i log in and i notice 10 of my chests are missing and only the most valuable item chests also...and also the thief locked my doors so now i cant go outside my homestead since i cant destroy the door...pff any high lvl player willing to help me out ? like destroy the door and maybe kill the perp when i summon him? i will pay alot for it o0
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Re: Uhhh

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:14 am

Man that really stinks. Did he leave any evidence behind?
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dshaded » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 am

ye theres milion of scents but now i cant enter my homestead at all since my marker is outside the walled part...
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby staxjax » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 am

Dont quit. Just get somebody to murder him. Then he'll be dead, and you'll still be alive.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 am

Unfortunately I am not high enought o murder anybody but I do wish you the best of luck. I was murdered a bit ago so I know how it feels to be screwed over by bullies.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Seale » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

Dshaded wrote:This is just gahh im thinkin of quiting the game after this, so i log in and i notice 10 of my chests are missing and only the most valuable item chests also...and also the thief locked my doors so now i cant go outside my homestead since i cant destroy the door...pff any high lvl player willing to help me out ? like destroy the door and maybe kill the perp when i summon him? i will pay alot for it o0

you basically got locked out from your own claim ?
Seale

Postby Bait » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 am

Seale wrote:
Dshaded wrote:This is just gahh im thinkin of quiting the game after this, so i log in and i notice 10 of my chests are missing and only the most valuable item chests also...and also the thief locked my doors so now i cant go outside my homestead since i cant destroy the door...pff any high lvl player willing to help me out ? like destroy the door and maybe kill the perp when i summon him? i will pay alot for it o0

you basically got locked out from your own claim ?

He either didn't lock his doors, or left his master somewhere. Or the third option, which is the perp broke his gate, remade it, and locked it... But yes, he's now locked inside of his claim.
Bait

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 am

Wow, hardcore griefing. I hope someone picks up the job since you have scents and all.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Qukatt » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:41 pm

other option is he wasn't high enough to make locks and keys yet and the perp just put his own one on
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Sevenless » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Did he also raid you? Probably locked your doors to make the scents harder to get at.

A wall without locked doors is a liability, sorry you had to learn the hard way.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Next

Return to House of Burgesses