Severis snape is scammer need help...

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Severis snape is scammer need help...

Postby Dshaded » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:15 pm

So yea yesterday i wanted to buy 20 nails and there he was saying he will sell me, so i put 400s in the chest he takes it ( he even tries to take another 480 from a guy that wanted to buy 24 next to me before going to homestead to take em back ) so ye next second he removes me from friend and goes offline...

Today he logs so i tell him man give me back my 400s you took from me yesterday for those 20 nails, and he is like what? i didnt log in yesterday (ye right), so i start telling him to stop ***** and how stupid is to scam ppl in a BETA, and he is like he wanted to give it back but now since im being an ass he wont HAHAHA, and then he changes story how he dced and didnt couldnt come back LOL ( ye right he also accidently removed me from kin also)

Ok guys so i need you help i will pay 1500s for his murder or 500s for his homestead place...and also will hire any1 that is willing to hunt him down with me <3
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Re: Severis snape is scammer need help...

Postby staxjax » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Only way to catch a culprit like this, is to memorize them as KOS or something, and wait for random chance to see them in wilderness. Whenever you see this guy let people know to put him on KOS and it will increase your chances for getting revenge.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Yeah, it's going to be hard if you don't have any scents to go for. I wish you the best of luck, though.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:21 am

so far i have witnessed 5 separate scammers ripping people off and they all try to pull some kind of log out or make up excuses crap, dunno why they cant just be like "lol yeah you got scammed, owned" instead of "oh i went linkdead" or some such *****.
Darwoth

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:14 am

Darwoth wrote:so far i have witnessed 5 separate scammers ripping people off

dullahx wrote:Darworth scammed me 100s during a metal trade in Boston

Including this one? ;)
Glennfinnan

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:19 am

not including that one =P
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

Darwoth wrote:so far i have witnessed 5 separate scammers ripping people off and they all try to pull some kind of log out or make up excuses crap, dunno why they cant just be like "lol yeah you got scammed, owned" instead of "oh i went linkdead" or some such *****.

Some people probably fall for it, and it helps the scammers do what they do for a longer time.

The problem with pure sell-scammers is that they don't leave any scents, and if they do it wouldn't matter as you can scam on a totally fresh alt.

I highly recommend establishing contact via the forums or IRC with your seller first, to make sure it's a person you can trust.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Ass_Kraken » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:59 am

Ron Weasly!
Ass_Kraken

Postby krikke93 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 am

Here's a tip for any trader:
If you ever sell/buy something in big amounts, be sure to let him know you split the trade.
For example, you want to sell 4 bars. Just tell him to pay bar per bar. That way you'll only lose a part of your sale. You may thank me now :D
Wanna hear some epic music while playing this epic game?
Visit my YouTube Channel!
krikke93

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:52 am

Ass_Kraken wrote:Ron Weasly!

no, Longbottom!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Return to House of Burgesses