OK.. how can this be? Witchcraft finally here???

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

OK.. how can this be? Witchcraft finally here???

Postby jrsydevil » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:42 am

I've been playing Salem since January... admittedly with a few breaks here and there... I lived through the misery of the end of weekly updates.... the purity nerf... all the BS on these forums... but I have never once made a thread in HoB.... but... something's up...

I am but a humble merchant on Plymouth... probably have dealt with some of you... and my reputation is spotless... So... I've been away from the game for a bit, and just popped on today... to my delight one of my regular customers immediately hit me up for some purity water.... so I gathered it up and went to meet him in Boston. It was just me and him there... so I went over to the barrel in the square, and put up my 3 buckets...

BEFORE he could even walk around to the barrel... a toon named Khaz popped in opposite me.. at the barrel.... I immediately snatched back my buckets, and waited for him to vacate the area.. which he didn't... so I mentioned to him that I was trying to complete a transaction, and could he please piss off... which he did... so I completed the trade and then ported back to my base...

All was normal at that point... I went into my mine to check on my leathers... (they weren't done yet).. and when I came out... Khaz was standing outside my gate!! Now.. my base is WAY far from Boston... There is NO WAY he could have used some /follow bug to get there in that much time.... it was like 45 seconds... I asked him how the hell he got there... and all he would say is "I'm a Wizard" I said WHAT? WTF does that mean? He said "Witchcraft" and then he vanished....

How the hell can someone port like that to my home??
"It's too bad she won't live... but then again.. who does?" -Gaff

Lady Astor: "Sir... if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee!"
Winston Churchill: "Nancy... If you were my wife.. I would drink it..."
jrsydevil

Re: OK.. how can this be? Witchcraft finally here???

Postby Binks » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:49 am

I really wish Khaz would go to hell. It's really not fair. First he steals a stall from me with the help of his best friend Judaism (maybe mind control). Now he is the only person in the game with magic? ***** off Khaz.
Binks

Postby Khaztropix » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:04 am

Binks wrote:I really wish Khaz would go to hell. It's really not fair. First he steals a stall from me with the help of his best friend Judaism (maybe mind control). Now he is the only person in the game with magic? ***** off Khaz.

Look, Judaism is a known scammer... You shouldn't of made the deal with him in this first place. I didn't need a spell to get that stall ;)
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby jrsydevil » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:46 am

Khaztropix wrote:
Binks wrote:I really wish Khaz would go to hell. It's really not fair. First he steals a stall from me with the help of his best friend Judaism (maybe mind control). Now he is the only person in the game with magic? ***** off Khaz.

Look, Judaism is a known scammer... You shouldn't of made the deal with him in this first place. I didn't need a spell to get that stall ;)

This isn't about Judaism.. and it isn't about Binks, man....

WTF are you doing.. and how the ***** are you doing it.... There is no reason I can see that you should be able to just 'appear' at my base... If that's the case, and 'Witchcraft' is in-game.. why has no one else heard of it??? Did I miss an update or something??
Last edited by jrsydevil on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

jrsydevil

Postby Claeyt » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:47 am

'Khaz the Magnificent' has a ring to to it. :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jrsydevil » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 am

Claeyt wrote:'Khaz the Magnificent' has a ring to to it. :lol:

Yeah.. but it's patently unfair for one single guy to have abilities that no one else has, man... WTF is up with that?

jrsydevil

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 am

There is no Witchcraft, he is just ***** with you.
This probably belongs in help not HoB, in help they could not give troll responses.
DarkNacht

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 am

DarkNacht wrote:There is no Witchcraft, he is just ***** with you.
This probably belongs in help not HoB, in help they could not give troll responses.

But at that point you saying there is no witchcraft would be the troll response. As clearly Khaz is a wizard.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 am

jwhitehorn wrote:

But at that point you saying there is no witchcraft would be the troll response. As clearly Khaz is a wizard.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

We all can teleport to the capitals and our homesteads, build magical piles of stone that can keep anyone out of an area that does not activate their own magic, and build magical devices to attack our enemies even when we are not around, we are all wizards.
DarkNacht

Postby Threehead » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 am

DarkNacht wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

We all can teleport to the capitals and our homesteads, build magical piles of stone that can keep anyone out of an area that does not activate their own magic, and build magical devices to attack our enemies even when we are not around, we are all wizards.

No, those are the powers of engineers and tinkers.
Threehead

Next

Return to House of Burgesses