i slaughtered some pirates and his partners

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: i slaughtered some pirates and his partners

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 pm

mosyo_meurseult wrote:Can you also explain me why i see name of James on the clothes? if i say telling truth it's truth. If u dont believe in me go and ***** yourself then. i dont need someone to believe me.

Show us a screen shot of it saying James on the cloths.
DarkNacht

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 pm

AmmaBoss wrote:
mosyo_meurseult wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:ok for all who are getting confuse:
I am whitepoint friend. here what happen.
1) the pirate kill whitepoint he made new char and i help him get his bile to 50. ( give him all my stuff let him live with me )
2)then he tell me to fake his death so the pirate will stop look for him on his new char with 50 bile.
3) i fake his death then a week later me and he had a argument he said i was thieving his oatmeal and colewort -_- lol
4) whitepoint betray me and kill me 1 day ago
5) a guy i met in boston claiming to be captain james ( he was not ) said he will kill whitepoint for me i took him to whitepoint base.
6) he told whitepoint he was captain james and broken into whitepoint base then log off for some reason.
7) whitepoint kill him and think he kill captain james.
don t trust whitepoint ever tho he kill my 80 bile char over oatmeal and colewort.

You're a ***** liar. I'll tell you the true story:

When i was tripping in Jamestown (when i had 90 biles) i met him and he was begging to live with me in my base so i accept him to live with me and i allowed him to make pies for him to raise his humors so when he made 50 humors he raided my base and he tried to kill me. EVEN HE KNOCKED OUT IN MY CLAIM I DIDN'T KILL HIM another day he came to me and said me he is one of pirates and he wanted Money. so my patience is off and i killed him.

The matter of crops: i found a base and bought a claim and after that i called this guy to live with me again. We had 12-13 fields and he ate all of crops. When We had 15 biles he made 50 biles and i said him he can't eat all of crops. He said me i told him a thiefer. What the ***** was that? i did't say anything about thief or something like that. i don't have any mercy for a man WHO tried to kill me sorry.

as a result he is a teenagger WHO is 17. That's all. I won't be more baby keeper.

lol tell them about the time you when into my base to kill me and i close the gate and remove premission.
you beg me not to kill you and i didn t.
tell them about when the pirate kill you and i let you live with me and give you all my stuff.
tell about when you convince me to leave my base to live with you then you kick me out and when i went back to my base it was raid by you.
tell them about the time when i spend over 2 day colleting 150 hay and you use them all.
why don t you whitepoint after all i done for you that how you repay me by summoning me with the scent i left when we use to train in pvp .

OMG. WHAT A LIE! 1- i didnt beg you. just log out and ur brother talked to my friend WHO was online 2- i stayed at ur base only 1 day and looked for a different base to live. 3- I called you and ur brother to live with me there again 3- you're saying lie all the time 4- i'm bored of ur lies 5- if someone believes in you it seems they are stupid 5- i have never lied before 6- you're a ***** idiot 7- ... 8- ... 99999- i won't say anything about it again because im bored! no need to allow someone to believe in me! okay? you got it?
mosyo_meurseult

Postby RuneNL » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Oh just kiss already you married couple!
RuneNL

Postby Threehead » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 am

I'm glad that I didn't move to jamestown, cause it sounds like a crime drama. Written by dyslexics.
Threehead

Postby pistolshrimp » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 am

Threehead wrote:I'm glad that I didn't move to jamestown, cause it sounds like a crime drama. Written by dyslexics.

CSI Maimi
pistolshrimp

Postby ZtyX » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 am

It is clear that Ammaboss is lying about what happened.

Here is what whitepoint said:

mosyo_meurseult wrote:You're a ***** liar. I'll tell you the true story:

When i was tripping in Jamestown (when i had 90 biles) i met him and he was begging to live with me in my base so i accept him to live with me and i allowed him to make pies for him to raise his humors so when he made 50 humors he raided my base and he tried to kill me. EVEN HE KNOCKED OUT IN MY CLAIM I DIDN'T KILL HIM another day he came to me and said me he is one of pirates and he wanted Money. so my patience is off and i killed him.

The matter of crops: i found a base and bought a claim and after that i called this guy to live with me again. We had 12-13 fields and he ate all of crops. When We had 15 biles he made 50 biles and i said him he can't eat all of crops. He said me i told him a thiefer. What the ***** was that? i did't say anything about thief or something like that. i don't have any mercy for a man WHO tried to kill me sorry.

as a result he is a teenagger WHO is 17. That's all. I won't be more baby keeper.

Earlier this month I had some problems trading Ammaboss and he said something that supports Whitepoint's version of what happened, thereby clearly contradicting himself and the story he tells now. This leads me to believe that Whitepoint is telling the truth because his story does not conflict with my PMs with Ammaboss earlier this month.

PM screenshot:

(About the scam):
I've since traded with Methuzelah23 and he compensated me for my loss with no problem. He seems to be a trustworthy trader. I am certain now that Ammaboss did not scam me because I saw the scammer online today in Jamestown. Therefore it can't be the Ammaboss. I am fairly certain that the scammer is one of the Pirates, though.

Ammaboss explanation:
AmmaBoss wrote:
1) the pirate kill whitepoint he made new char and i help him get his bile to 50. ( give him all my stuff let him live with me )
2)then he tell me to fake his death so the pirate will stop look for him on his new char with 50 bile.
3) i fake his death then a week later me and he had a argument he said i was thieving his oatmeal and colewort -_- lol
5) a guy i met in boston claiming to be captain james ( he was not ) said he will kill whitepoint for me i took him to whitepoint base.
6) he told whitepoint he was captain james and broken into whitepoint base then log off for some reason.
don t trust whitepoint ever tho he kill my 80 bile char over oatmeal and colewort.

lol tell them about the time you when into my base to kill me and i close the gate and remove premission.
tell them about when the pirate kill you and i let you live with me and give you all my stuff.
tell about when you convince me to leave my base to live with you then you kick me out and when i went back to my base it was raid by you.
tell them about the time when i spend over 2 day colleting 150 hay and you use them all.
why don t you whitepoint after all i done for you that how you repay me by summoning me with the scent i left when we use to train in pvp .

However, Ammaboss is clearly not telling the truth now. Nowhere in his posts does he mention that he died on his friend's claim (Whitepoint's claim).

Ammaboss used his K.O as an excuse when he failed to trade me earlier this month, but now he is taking us for fools by twisting the truth to try and win favour on the forums. Whitepoint let Ammaboss live when he was KOed on his claim and this is how Ammaboss thanks him? This is a pitiful attempt to discredit his former friend after being killed for stealing.

To Methuzelah.
You have to realizer that Ammaboss' actions reflect on you too. How can we trust you now when your brother is lying his pants off (He is your brother, right)? He is embarrassing himself. He basically got killed because he greedily ate all of the crops (colewort and oatmeal, lol wtf? ) in a base he shared and now he is butthurt and lying hard.

This a mess and I guess I am willing to trust you as a trader, Methuzelah23 - but no further than that. Your brother has discredited himself completely with his actions.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby AmmaBoss » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 am

ZtyX wrote:It is clear that Ammaboss is lying about what happened.

Here is what whitepoint said:

mosyo_meurseult wrote:You're a ***** liar. I'll tell you the true story:

Earlier this month I had some problems trading Ammaboss and he said something that supports Whitepoint's version of what happened, thereby clearly contradicting himself and the story he tells now. This leads me to believe that Whitepoint is telling the truth because his story does not conflict with my PMs with Ammaboss earlier this month.

PM screenshot:

(About the scam):
I've since traded with Methuzelah23 and he compensated me for my loss with no problem. He seems to be a trustworthy trader. I am certain now that Ammaboss did not scam me because I saw the scammer online today in Jamestown. Therefore it can't be the Ammaboss. I am fairly certain that the scammer is one of the Pirates, though.

Ammaboss explanation:
AmmaBoss wrote:

However, Ammaboss is clearly not telling the truth now. Nowhere in his posts does he mention that he died on his friend's claim (Whitepoint's claim).

Ammaboss used his K.O as an excuse when he failed to trade me earlier this month, but now he is taking us for fools by twisting the truth to try and win favour on the forums. Whitepoint let Ammaboss live when he was KOed on his claim and this is how Ammaboss thanks him? This is a pitiful attempt to discredit his former friend after being killed for stealing.

To Methuzelah.
You have to realizer that Ammaboss' actions reflect on you too. How can we trust you now when your brother is lying his pants off (He is your brother, right)? He is embarrassing himself. He basically got killed because he greedily ate all of the crops (colewort and oatmeal, lol wtf? ) in a base he shared and now he is butthurt and lying hard.

This a mess and I guess I am willing to trust you as a trader, Methuzelah23 - but no further than that. Your brother has discredited himself completely with his actions.

1) Methuzelah23 is not my brother i met him in game 2 week ago.
2)i was living with whitepoint and i ko on his claim because he remove premission so when i log in and try to move brazier fire and ko me.
3) one of the other village send me home before he could
4) whitepoint came to my base to kill me i trap him and me and his friend had a chat which he ask me to let whitepoint go and i did ( i didn t kill him ).
5) yesterday morning i woke up only to see my char dead whitepoint kill him.
so if you want to believe what whitepoint said that your opinion.
me and whitepoint were friend very good friend until he said i steal they were 5 people in the village my bile was the highest and i swear i didn t steal crop.
and the night for out trade notice i said "SHE DID NOT COME ONLINE " meaning it was a girl is whitepoint a girl i don t think so
AmmaBoss

Postby Ass_Kraken » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 am

Ass_Kraken

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:56 am

Maybe he dressed them up like alts so you would think he was lying.
DarkNacht

Postby AmmaBoss » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 am

yea they are. whitepoint just want attention and he a killer believe me or not it up to you.
if you someone is stupid enough to believe i will thief oatmeal let them believe.
no need for oatmeal with T3 field
http://plymouth.seatribe.se/mt/ss/6c179 ... b2cd6b673b

http://plymouth.seatribe.se/mt/ss/962ab ... 88fc03772d
AmmaBoss

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses