Armistice

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Armistice

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 am

kitsune01 wrote:No you don't my new has no base yet so would be pretty hard to have something it has yet to acquire its self

Of course I know you havn't settled your base yet. I simply know WHERE you are going to settle your base.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Threehead » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:58 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Of course I know you havn't settled your base yet. I simply know WHERE you are going to settle your base.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

All hail The chief, omnipresent badass time lord.
Threehead

Postby kitsune01 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:05 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
kitsune01 wrote:No you don't my new has no base yet so would be pretty hard to have something it has yet to acquire its self

Of course I know you havn't settled your base yet. I simply know WHERE you are going to settle your base.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Actually since you seem to be in the delusion that I plan on settling a base I will just go with out a base simply out of spite and yes it can be done but the character will not be anything amazing but hey anything to pour a little rain on your parade :lol:
kitsune01

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:12 am

kitsune01 wrote:Actually since you seem to be in the delusion that I plan on settling a base I will just go with out a base simply out of spite and yes it can be done but the character will not be anything amazing but hey anything to pour a little rain on your parade :lol:

Damn.... You showed me by never making a base :(.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby kitsune01 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:14 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
kitsune01 wrote:Actually since you seem to be in the delusion that I plan on settling a base I will just go with out a base simply out of spite and yes it can be done but the character will not be anything amazing but hey anything to pour a little rain on your parade :lol:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Yeah it is always funny showing the pretentious that they don't know it all and have no control over it all. ¦]
kitsune01

Postby Champie » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:41 am

kitsune01 wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Yeah it is always funny showing the pretentious that they don't know it all and have no control over it all. ¦]

In an attempt at one-upmanship, I declare I will create an army of homeless naked characters and never log them in again. You'll never get me chief!

On a side note, I am pissed that Claeyt isn't here. Since the activity has died down dramatically here, I've had to resort to writing inspirational and supportive responses to political videos on YouTube. Somebody kill me please.
Champie

Postby Dallane » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 am

Champie wrote:On a side note, I am pissed that Claeyt isn't here. Since the activity has died down dramatically here.

I agree the forums are FINALLY at peace.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Champie » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am

Dallane wrote:
Champie wrote:On a side note, I am pissed that Claeyt isn't here. Since the activity has died down dramatically here.

I agree the forums are FINALLY at peace.

Even with all the interspersed stupidity (only speaking for myself) I give +100 in respect to the players and the mods.

Salem Away!
Champie

Postby Binks » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:47 pm

I just wanted to let the Salem World I am back. The Chief sent me on a Vision Quest to travel to the Sweet Gum Drop Hills. On my way there I've spotted Claeyt and he promised to continue to honor the silence after the three days. He's over joyed with this and is glad his noobs can once again be free on Roanoke and protected by the Sugar Sweet Savages.
Binks

Postby Rydersowl » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Binks wrote:I just wanted to let the Salem World I am back. The Chief sent me on a Vision Quest to travel to the Sweet Gum Drop Hills. On my way there I've spotted Claeyt and he promised to continue to honor the silence after the three days. He's over joyed with this and is glad his noobs can once again be free on Roanoke and protected by the Sugar Sweet Savages.

PRAS
Rydersowl

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses