Salem Census

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Salem Census

Postby Qukatt » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Good day!

I'm Qukatt and you may have seen me kicking around a little.

I am part of a town, you may or may not have seen it, I'm not sharing the name right this moment. We are not a town with a trade stand in boston though, so there is that.

We have people from all over the globe which is nice, but we have less than 10, so it wasn't difficult :)

So!

This thread is to say hi, Say if you are in a town or if you are a hermit. If you are looking to join a town keep that to the right forum section please!

I am interested in;
  • Town vs Hermit as your choice - you can say you are a temp hermit to indicate you are looking for a town, you can link your word "hermit" to your looking for town thread in the other forum if you like
  • Are you trading at a stand or just one on one? - You can link to your trade thread if you like
  • IF you wish to have people know you lead the town, you can share that, or you can put on what you do for your town, are you the recruiter? are you the trader? are you the faceless labourer?
  • IF you are interested in sharing your town name you may do so.

You do not have to share how many are in the town, how far along you are in the purity grind but you can share these if you like.

If you are interested in trading purity items for other purity items between towns then you may put that but please conduct trades via PM or on your trade forum as per usual.

And Finally!

If you, for any reason, blacklist a pilgrim from your town, please share that for the rest of the town leaders! The spy game is one thing but petty griefers hurt everyone so let us know! ((edit: If you didn't kill them first))

thanks for listening :D
Last edited by Qukatt on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Re: Salem Census

Postby darnokpl » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello, I think I know from with post you took inspirations for that.
I hope your approach will get better results than mine:)

I am Darnokus mayor of town Verde Selva.
We are willing to trade, share information about criminals, spies and thieves and share our experience in Salem architecture.

Looking for alliances to live and prosper peacefully if possible.
Help to find fun in Salem and educate newbies and give as much as we can feedback and new ideas to Devs.
darnokpl

Postby RedKGB » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:46 am

Hello, I am RedKGB of Camp KGB. We are a gaming guild going back to UO. Our fearless leader is MIA due to trying to get the wife impreganted.

We export lime in bulk.
We are out to have fun, gang bang bears, and to see what is around the next corner.
RedKGB

Postby lalllall » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:19 am

Hi.
Im Linkan, co-founder of XXXXX. We are a pretty small town and do not own a stall in Boston but we have a townbell. We would be intrested in sharing information regarding criminals and spies.
We might also be intrested in exporting leather and high level food.
Last edited by lalllall on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
lalllall

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:20 am

Howdy! Painhertz of Haven & Hearth infamy here and leader of Blind the King here in Salem. Decided that since World 7/Updates on Haven might be a ways out I'd start my new faction here and maybe transplant it to Haven when development starts again. We have a nice core group of guys on every day and are having to turn away/slow down recruitment so I guess we are doing good. :P Not sure why everyone's mentioning the Boston stalls but we didn't manage to get one before they were all full. So yeah. WHASSUUUUPPPP????
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Return to House of Burgesses