Who was first with metal producing?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Who was first with metal producing?

Postby painhertz » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:06 pm

staxjax wrote:I think Glennfinnan was first in the metal business (without paying for silver) days before anybody else and Newb was second (payed for silver).

I love when people make statements like this when they don't know 90% of the people playing. A guy in my town was producing metal on day two (I'm presuming he played for two days straight, I wasn't on that long).

SNEAKY MOO EDIT
This was originally another thread that got derailed and split, by me, into this HoB one. Pain did not ask for me to split it, but since the question at hand was pretty interesting I decided to move it here instead of Hinnom.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Re: Salem and Entitlement

Postby ShadowAtlan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 pm

painhertz wrote: I love when people make statements like this when they don't know 90% of the people playing. A guy in my town was producing metal on day two (I'm presuming he played for two days straight, I wasn't on that long).

I think by metal business he meant "Selling Metal", since glenn and newb were the first metal sellers on the trade forums.
Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science.
ShadowAtlan

Postby painhertz » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 pm

ShadowAtlan wrote:
painhertz wrote: I love when people make statements like this when they don't know 90% of the people playing. A guy in my town was producing metal on day two (I'm presuming he played for two days straight, I wasn't on that long).

I think by metal business he meant "Selling Metal", since glenn and newb were the first metal sellers on the trade forums.

And yet you are assuming my townmate "wasn't" selling metal. you just proved my point. lol Also: none of my townies have bought silver, there's absolutely no need.....

painhertz

Postby staxjax » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:49 pm

painhertz wrote:
staxjax wrote:I think Glennfinnan was first in the metal business (without paying for silver) days before anybody else and Newb was second (payed for silver).

I love when people make statements like this when they don't know 90% of the people playing. A guy in my town was producing metal on day two (I'm presuming he played for two days straight, I wasn't on that long).

I love when people dont know how to read. I was talking about the people that were advertising metal sales for profit to point out that those who buy silver are not at an advantage over those who choose not to during new server time.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:11 am

"I was talking about the people that were advertising metal sales for profit "

But that isn't what you said, I read it just fine. You are presuming knowledge that you don't have, very simple.

painhertz

Postby staxjax » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 am

Read the post right before my first one. TBH, I dont give a **** about over 90% of the population. You were just trying to brag about your day 2 metal production, when I was actually arguing against what Seveless said in his post. If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, go troll a different thread...there are plenty of them out there.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 am

staxjax wrote:Read the post right before my first one. TBH, I dont give a **** about over 90% of the population. You were just trying to brag about your day 2 metal production, when I was actually arguing against what Seveless said in his post. If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, go troll a different thread...there are plenty of them out there.

There's that reading comprehension thing again but this time it's yours, I have YET to produce so much as a bar of iron so I'm not sure what bragging you're referring to and I'm sure 90% of the population doesn't give a **** about you either. I'm not trolling and will post in whatever threads I feel like posting in, noobsauce.

painhertz

Re: Who was first with metal producing?

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 am

Split this derailment from Sevenless "Salem and Entitlement" thread as it was a pretty interesting question. Who was actually first with producing metal in the new world?
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby alloin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 am

TotalyMoo wrote:Split this derailment from Sevenless "Salem and Entitlement" thread as it was a pretty interesting question. Who was actually first with producing metal in the new world?

I was the first ! I also have the biggest !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Chiprel » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Metal on day 2 with coal clamps burning for 60hours. That's some nice record you got there!
What skill is needed for time machine in salem?
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Next

Return to House of Burgesses