Verde Selva is rising

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby Qukatt » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 am

darnokpl wrote:
Qukatt wrote:perhaps instead of centralising your own faction (as per the title) you could make a neutral thread in which you invite people to give vague yet defining information about their own "faction"?

like "hey there, the world is big enough for many of us so introduce what you call your town/faction and say hi! this way we can form trade alliances, share bad eggs who try to join towns and grief and rat out the criminals of the New World! Thanks!"

You right, but you can also take my first post as a test... kids will rage after they read it, people that are worthy of any kind of alliance will post something like you did.

well yeah but you ruined your reputation already by coming off as aggressive and self important :)

I'm sure if a neutral party were to advertise for a world council of town mayors it could work. People may be a bit suspiscious of that as well but I can tell you now knowing who all the other mayors are on the forums means you can more effectively talk about "rumours" and keep the nutter griefers out of everyone's town. Obviously you can also choose who to look for in the world f you don't like a mayor and try war with them but even that is an interesting faucet of the business. It means you could have a all out factional war.. like "town green is going to raid me! I heard it through the rumours.. anyone who wants to help protect my village of farmer traders let me know I'll pay each man for their time!"

essentially like your aliances but more fluid since all the leaders can get together for a chat sometimes. make trades, blah blah.

I dunno if the mentality of the game would lend itself to such a council but it would certainly be more interesting.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby thl111 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Your idea of a United Nation in Salem has some merits but I suggest that instead of opening up like a loud mouthed badass wannabe, why don't you introduce yourself properly, state your intention, ideas for a civilized Salem and then ask around for other's suggestions ? And I'm only a lone hunter, just giving some constructive advise.
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby darnokpl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm

thl111 wrote:Your idea of a United Nation in Salem has some merits but I suggest that instead of opening up like a loud mouthed badass wannabe, why don't you introduce yourself properly, state your intention, ideas for a civilized Salem and then ask around for other's suggestions ? And I'm only a lone hunter, just giving some constructive advise.

Thank you for advice. I will do that in right time.
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Qukatt wrote:well yeah but you ruined your reputation already by coming off as aggressive and self important :)

Maybe little:)

Qukatt wrote:I'm sure if a neutral party were to advertise for a world council of town mayors it could work. People may be a bit suspiscious of that as well but I can tell you now knowing who all the other mayors are on the forums means you can more effectively talk about "rumours" and keep the nutter griefers out of everyone's town.

I'll agree with that... but sad thing is that right now, like I just proved with this thread, people are not aware of many towns and their leaders.

People should post data about them... I am sure that sharing town/faction name here won't make you get raided,
maybe it will save you when it turn out that raiders are cool guys from forum:)

Qukatt wrote:Obviously you can also choose who to look for in the world f you don't like a mayor and try war with them but even that is an interesting faucet of the business. It means you could have a all out factional war.. like "town green is going to raid me! I heard it through the rumours.. anyone who wants to help protect my village of farmer traders let me know I'll pay each man for their time!"

essentially like your aliances but more fluid since all the leaders can get together for a chat sometimes. make trades, blah blah.

I dunno if the mentality of the game would lend itself to such a council but it would certainly be more interesting.

If we get horses then yes we can help each other in war games, but for now warriors are too slow to do anything serious at long distances in their time frame...
remember you need to coordinate warriors from different time zones at some point of the game and alliance size.
So raiding or defending with mates from alliance will be hard or nearly impossible with current features we have in Salem.

I like first part of your post, we can easily meet in Boston, kin each other citizens and share all information that won't put in danger our towns:)
darnokpl

Postby McWafflez » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:03 am

Hilarious.
Two words: Spinning Tops
McWafflez

Postby Glennfinnan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am

McWafflez wrote:Hilarious.

The quintuple post you mean?

I think that the OP didnt clearly enough state what's the points of this thread so it became a place where people offend everyone and anyone.
Glennfinnan

Postby McWafflez » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 am

Glennfinnan wrote:

I think that the OP didnt clearly enough state what's the points of this thread so it became a place where people offend everyone and anyone.

The thread title was asking for it.
McWafflez

Postby darnokpl » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am

McWafflez wrote:
Glennfinnan wrote:

The thread title was asking for it.

So why it didn't get removed like many other threads in this section?:)
Please put some info about you and your faction, it may work only for newbies foolish enough to trust you:)
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:51 am

Glennfinnan wrote:

Problem is that people don't want to share anything, even their faction/town name.
darnokpl

Postby McWafflez » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:06 pm

darnokpl wrote:Please put some info about you and your faction, it may work only for newbies foolish enough to trust you:)
Why would I put my town's info in this terrible thread?
McWafflez

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses