PeePooKaKa Tames Claims and Dames

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

PeePooKaKa Tames Claims and Dames

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 am

Greetings Fine Citizens of Salem,
Chief PeePooKaka warned you. You did not listen......... You may see what happened below.

http://www.mercilessmidgets.com/salem/c ... ddames.htm
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: PeePooKaKa Tames Claims and Dames

Postby thl111 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:08 am

Great work, I have to say. From rping to pity griefing. Keep it "down" O chief! I wonder when there will be rangers knocking you on the head. Will be right glad to write an article on you, mate :D.
P/s: Your rping is getting lamer with all that excuses about mother nature. Find something else that would bring more entertainment.
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 am

thl111 wrote:Great work, I have to say. From rping to pity griefing. Keep it "down" O chief! I wonder when there will be rangers knocking you on the head. Will be right glad to write an article on you, mate :D.
P/s: Your rping is getting lamer with all that excuses about mother nature. Find something else that would bring more entertainment.

Chief PeePooKaKa has witnessed many claims of "Justice" from your so called rangers but I remain confident that I shall live many more moons than you sir.

P/s: mother nature thinks your fat.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby thl111 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:23 am

Chief PeePooKaKa has witnessed many claims of "Justice" from your so called rangers but I remain confident that I shall live many more moons than you sir.

P/s: mother nature thinks your fat.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I wish you all the best in surviving, chief. After all, without you on the run, there would be one less jester on this dull forum.
P/s: Now calm down, my dear fellow. No need for personal insults in response to a constructive comment. Do act like a civilized and mature being now that you have come into contacts with "whitemen".
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby Droj » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 am

Your days are numbered indjian. The time will come when White men build roads of iron and take your lands for future benefit of mankind. Keep building fences, you will need them in the reservations.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:46 am

Droj wrote:Your days are numbered indjian. The time will come when White men build roads of iron and take your lands for future benefit of mankind. Keep building fences, you will need them in the reservations.

Perhaps you spoke before you read... Or perhaps you cannot read? Either way your threats lie empty with me White Man. I have scalped your people time and time again and each time I realize just how easily I shall defend my lands from your scourge.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Droj » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 am

Read what, link in OP? no. TLDR

No threats. My name is John Connor and I'm from the future and I can tell you that White Men are the least of your worries.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 am

Droj wrote:Read what, link in OP? no. TLDR

No threats. My name is John Connor and I'm from the future and I can tell you that White Men are the least of your worries.

Chief PeePooKaKa even included pictures knowing that the attention span of the White Man is so very small. Unfortunately it appears that your brain is too tiny to even latch on to the simplest of visual stimulation. Oh well... Your Loss.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 am

Funny read, but raiding by any other name is still raiding. ;)
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 am

MagicManICT wrote:Funny read, but raiding by any other name is still raiding. ;)

I couldn't agree more. Thats why Chief PeePooKaKa makes sure to defend the lands against raiders.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to House of Burgesses