New to Jamestown

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: New to Jamestown

Postby Tamasin » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:09 pm

alprice wrote:Well I say it again, you are stupid Lallith. If you were in Boston one min before then you would have seen Willy come up to me and start pecking on me and then ev1 came over to peck on him. I don't want him but bear might. How rude to call us all ***** when he came over to us. I wish you well. I already told him that, but you need to collar him cause I will say it again. I do not want a nude picture of your internet boyfriend and he needs to quit asking me for one. Good lord.. I am happy in the game right now and wish you the same.

Whatever you reckon :) Anyway i think we all enjoyed that little episode.

Thanks for the good wishes, i am having a nice time too. Just got this cool new hat and all...
Tamasin
Customer

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Ok everyone calm down here. The post was for where this new guy should play. Like I said, you can play on all three. Each has it own drama you can star in. Good luck to you which ever you choose.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Tylan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:39 pm

JT is bad for your health.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Ukhata » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 pm

sooo to recap?

plymouth is a almost empty server but because of the treaty its quite safe? (treaty costs a bit silver though, which is EASILY made once you get going)
JT is similarly empty and safish but theres a guy named dartwoth running rampant who kills whoever he finds because he can? (no extra silver costs in treaties)
roanoke is a server where the most people play, but because of that theres also a lot of random raiders who invade your territory because they can?(no extra silver costs in treaties)

is this correct?
Ukhata

Postby Wumpe » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Cawalox wrote:Can someone please ban Brego? He calls people idiots just because he doesnt understand them (what makes him the stupid one...).

brego would give a nice dictator :lol:

Ukhata wrote:sooo to recap?

plymouth is a almost empty server but because of the treaty its quite safe? (treaty costs a bit silver though, which is EASILY made once you get going)
JT is similarly empty and safish but theres a guy named dartwoth running rampant who kills whoever he finds because he can? (no extra silver costs in treaties)
roanoke is a server where the most people play, but because of that theres also a lot of random raiders who invade your territory because they can?(no extra silver costs in treaties)

is this correct?

basically salem is dead you shouldnt rerrol on either of the 20ppl servers. trying to be as honest as possible here dont hate me, there are only a few hand of ppl who still logs in who actually cares about the game and knows the game they are playing, the rest are just using it as a chat and the others try it for the first time.
Wumpe

Postby alprice » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Well said Master!!

And as for the servers. You take a chance in this game. It sux I know but it's the way it is. People lie cheat and steal just like RL. I have even peesonaly scammed stupid people in this game cause they are the original scammers and grievers. Oh what fun it has been. Now I play solo and forget about all you grievers.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Cheena » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:41 pm

The question has never been to know where to start. The question was to know what was up on Jamestown. You guys just went crazy cause he didn't chose your server but well, deaddealer is ours now 8-)

Deal with it and stop derailing :mrgreen:
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Brego » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Dear Salem Community !
I'm sick of listening to you about how you discuss server.To be honest I never really thought about the choice of server, I played all three servers for the sake of enjoyment.To help people and be a really nice person.I do not understand why condemn the server even if you never really played them.Beginners ask advice and honestly it's very stupid looks.Start your first game.Spend a lot of time in it.Learn to enjoy the game and get from it what you want.Do not try to let your search because eventually every one of you will be able to find it!
Make way for the people to enable them to decide what is more important justice system,social aspects,or strange people who called pirates by themself, but never were in sea.And enough to spend time here and ask advice which is better server. After all, there are many people and everyone has an opinion.'s Just time that goes.

Discover your path and start to enjoy the game :!:

http://mp3crazy.ru/listen_music/9139.html
Last edited by Brego on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Cheena » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Brego wrote:Dear Salem Community !
I'm sick of listening to you

Then don't and go away. ¦]
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Brego » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Cheena wrote:
Brego wrote:Dear Salem Community !
I'm sick of listening to you

Then don't and go away. ¦]

Sure, why not?)
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses