Never trust a pirate.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Never trust a pirate.

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 am

i give no **** if plymouths year old ***** is more aesthetically pleasing than jamestowns 2 week old *****.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 am

Darwoth wrote:i give no **** if plymouths year old ***** is more aesthetically pleasing than jamestowns 2 week old *****.

I think the key take away is when Tribal Lands was only 2 weeks old I would have shuttered if its craftsmanship resembled what you are letting pass in that town. If anything this is just a foreshadowing of things to come.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:48 am

all your forts i ever went to the entire time i played on plymouth looked like a somalian trailer park, the one exception might be the one with the big apple on it as i never went up there so don't know. either way who cares, that is a small part of the town and minor things like aesthetics will improve as folks get done building their other **** and start messing with that if its important to them.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 am

Darwoth wrote:all your forts i ever went to the entire time i played on plymouth looked like a somalian trailer park, the one exception might be the one with the big apple on it as i never went up there so don't know. either way who cares, that is a small part of the town and minor things like aesthetics will improve as folks get done building their other **** and start messing with that if its important to them.

You have a dude who built his outer square wall out of Makeshift. That is hardly aesthetic.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:26 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Darwoth wrote:all your forts i ever went to the entire time i played on plymouth looked like a somalian trailer park, the one exception might be the one with the big apple on it as i never went up there so don't know. either way who cares, that is a small part of the town and minor things like aesthetics will improve as folks get done building their other **** and start messing with that if its important to them.

You have a dude who built his outer square wall out of Makeshift. That is hardly aesthetic.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Darwoth wrote:the town does not have a homeowners association, as such just like a real town some lots will have mansions and some will have a tarp with hobos sitting under it.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 am

jwhitehorn wrote:You have a dude who built his outer square wall out of Makeshift. That is hardly aesthetic.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby RuneNL » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:35 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:You have a dude who built his outer square wall out of Makeshift. That is hardly aesthetic.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Too bad your such a political character otherwise Darwoth could hire you as our exterior designer.
RuneNL

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:50 am

jwhitehorn wrote:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Darwoth wrote:the town does not have a homeowners association, as such just like a real town some lots will have mansions and some will have a tarp with hobos sitting under it.
Darwoth

Postby Thor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:54 am

Wow talk about hard time getting the message through.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:55 am

RuneNL wrote:Too bad your such a political character otherwise Darwoth could hire you as our exterior designer.

If your mayor needs to hire somebody to explain why a makeshift fence for seperating walls between player squares is a bad idea then you guys are in some pretty serious trouble.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses