What is a griefer? raider?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: What is a griefer? raider?

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:40 am

L33LEE wrote:Give a cool down timer of 1 real month before you can murder or be murdered.

Will give enough time for new players to learn the lay of the land, stop people griefing newbs, and raiders will always "raid".

Will stop the mass creation of alt murderers created every day fed by a secret main account who is hidden and never causing trouble. (Chief im looking at you because many have claimed to kill you, yet you seem create a new alt, claim its still your "main account" and continue to murder total NOOBS, well from what i read on these forums all the time anyways).

Just an idea or make the darkness the only place were you can be "murdered", you can still KO people outside the darkness + raid their land.

This will still allow people to play the "raider role" in this game, and if you dare to move into the darkness, you know the risks.

Other rules should be able to count also, like if you murder someone in the darkness, you will be able to be murdered yourself anywhere in the world, for 24-48 hours, like a debuff timer, to stop people hopping in / out of the darkness for safety.

lol no and wrong place for this.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:52 am

i am now paying for the location of leelee's encampment as i find his ideas so retarded that i am convinced he has contracted one of those brain eating zombie viruses. he must be put down for the good of the new world.
Darwoth

Postby L33LEE » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:53 am

Darwoth wrote:i am now paying for the location of leelee's encampment as i find his ideas so retarded that i am convinced he has contracted one of those brain eating zombie viruses. he must be put down for the good of the new world.

Was mearly a suggestion.

Do not like it please move along, was a random suggestion thrown out there.

Personally im not too convinced about my idea either, just trying to protect the new players who start and quit the same day because they are murdered, you know wanting the game to be a success with more than just the handfull of pros like you Darworth.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am

L33LEE wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i am now paying for the location of leelee's encampment as i find his ideas so retarded that i am convinced he has contracted one of those brain eating zombie viruses. he must be put down for the good of the new world.

Was mearly a suggestion.

Do not like it please move along, was a random suggestion thrown out there.

Personally im not too convinced about my idea either, just trying to protect the new players who start and quit the same day because they are murdered, you know wanting the game to be a success with more than just the handfull of pros like you Darworth.

its a terrible idea and now im paying 1000 for information leading to l33lee
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby L33LEE » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 am

wow wanting to be killed for putting a suggestion forth.

Love the pros in this game, i think im detured from the forums now also.

L33LEE

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:01 am

your suggestions would ruin the entire fabric of the game, people like you have eventually ruined every game i liked with ideas like this, your days are numbered infidel swine.
Darwoth

Postby L33LEE » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 am

Darwoth wrote:your suggestions would ruin the entire fabric of the game, people like you have eventually ruined every game i liked with ideas like this, your days are numbered infidel swine.

Its not the people's suggestions who ruin the games you claim to have loved.

Its the developers, they must have agreed the suggestion put forth was good also, or it would never have been implemented.

but each to his own.

Well played.

L33LEE

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am

L33LEE wrote:
Darwoth wrote:your suggestions would ruin the entire fabric of the game, people like you have eventually ruined every game i liked with ideas like this, your days are numbered infidel swine.

Its not the people's suggestions who ruin the games you claim to have loved.

Its the developers, they must have agreed the suggestion put forth was good also, or it would never have been implemented.

but each to his own.

Well played.

I too am paying 250 EW's for the location of this player. I shall have his scalp first and sell it to Darwoth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby L33LEE » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am

suggestion removed with all this death threats.

Unsure if it will help but there you go.

L33LEE

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:07 am

L33LEE wrote:suggestion removed with all this death threats.

Unsure if it will help but there you go.

Raising my price from 250 to 350 since he has now suggested to remove his suggestion. The only thing I hate more than a carebear is an indecisive carebear.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses