Characters

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Characters

Postby PiscesGemini » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:22 pm

So I'm a bit confused. I was playing salem yesterday in the middle of the day EST about errr 1-ish pm. I log-in at my school on my laptop. All 4 of my characters are on the list. I go home maybe 3 hours later and logged in. 2 of my characters were no longer on the list when i log in including my most developed character... so.. i mean i find it kind of unlikely they both died.... and im not understanding because my land is still there and has not been breached that ive seen. so where did my characters go..... is this a bug? they are still on one of my other character's kin list but... i'm confused...
PiscesGemini

Re: Characters

Postby gorniksam » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:16 pm

they most likely are dead, does they have hs?
gorniksam

Postby Taipion » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:32 am

PiscesGemini wrote:So I'm a bit confused. I was playing salem yesterday in the middle of the day EST about errr 1-ish pm. I log-in at my school on my laptop. All 4 of my characters are on the list. I go home maybe 3 hours later and logged in. 2 of my characters were no longer on the list when i log in including my most developed character... so.. i mean i find it kind of unlikely they both died.... and im not understanding because my land is still there and has not been breached that ive seen. so where did my characters go..... is this a bug? they are still on one of my other character's kin list but... i'm confused...

#1 were they shown as online in the kin list? If online without you having them logged in, they likely died recently

#2 do you know where they were last time you saw them? look at that place and look at their leanto/HS to see if there are scents, to see scents you need to go to the area after logging in as you can't see them right on log-in as tracking is only turned on after you log-in

#3 in case they had no homestead, they just died of madness for not being logged out correctly and gaining madness while staying online
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:31 pm

also good question did you commit crimes with them?
Heffernan

Return to Help!