Last will n testament

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Last will n testament

Postby Ronch » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:44 am

Howdy folks,
I have a question that reveals one of my many flaws :mrgreen:
I'm hoping that a long-time player can muster an answer for me, but not excluding an answer from a new player that may know a remedy too.

I'm planning on sending several of my alts into harms-way in the near future, but cannot remember which of them I have or have not purchased and activated a game store's - last will & testament' for.
I've checked my paypal records by dates of purchase, but am still confused since several store items have the same price as the will does.
I've also searched my Salem account's options, and the store's options too, but still cannot find any help toward that end.
...So, my question is:
Is there a way either ingame or via the forum's links to tell which of my alts have a will, and or which ones do not yet ?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Re: Last will n testament

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:45 am

There is a way, if you can afford it.

Just spam the button a few times.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Borendoun » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Don't waste your money to use a last will and testament on every alt. There is a mechanic that records your current biles and proficiencies at the cost of a small amount of silver. The NPC you talk to is at the back of the graveyard, and unless you substantially increase your biles/etc. you won't need to worry about recording their stats again.
Borendoun

Postby Icon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 pm

If your planning to be a criminal I highly recomend getting yourself a mentor. Or at least recording.it so I can watch
Icon

Postby Ronch » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 am

@ Methuzelah23
LOL, okay.

@ Borendoun
Thank you for offering the advice, I appreciate it.
Talking to the graveyard guy actually remedied my problem; trying to use his service by clicking on him gives a system notice in chat if your individual character already has a store purchased "last will n testament" ...So, I'm good now, thanks again.

@ Icon
I'll try to keep your recommendation in mind.
The only crime will be a boring laying-in-wait to murder, so wont be recording it.
I may screenshot the results though.
Ronch

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Ronch wrote:The only crime will be a boring laying-in-wait to murder, so wont be recording it.
I may screenshot the results though.

Inb4 he gets winged and one shot
Looking forward to the screenshots though.
Rifmaster

Postby Ronch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:27 pm

@ Riff,
I'm sorry man, if you want your stash of bat-wings, your 90% python(s) and your gold bar(s) n eggs back, you are more than welcome to come and get them, really you are.
But, we're keeping all of the legendary stuff. ;)

And, please understand that all of those smashed jack-o-lanterns were totally by accident.
Cause we definitely don't want you to keep barking on the forums every chance you get like an old neutered dog who no one pets or pays attention to anymore.

Really though, I'm sorry dude.
I promise, it will never happen again...
Ronch

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 pm

top kek
I guess you're referring to my salvaged base but that doesn't really sound like my base at all.
And another kek that you think i even care about losing **** in salem especially to a salvage/inactive raid whatever it was.

Thanks for the compliments about my L E G E N D A R Y loot though

Maybe when you grow a pair we can take this in game and see how you do off prov claim, puppy.
Rifmaster

Postby Ronch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:13 pm

MmmHmm, of course...
No actually Riff, I'm referring to the base that you frantically logged into immediately after reading my last post 20 minutes ago.
...You are to easy man, way to easy.

Anyway, you should have at least stayed long enough in your scurrying to repair a few gates first, rather than running away in your shiny blue pajamas from Sherrie's little 300 bile alt, lol.
Last edited by Ronch on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronch

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:16 pm

lmao dude you're an actual ***** retard
Rifmaster

Next

Return to Help!