Looking for new freinds and people to stream the game with

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for new freinds and people to stream the game with

Postby Clateman » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:54 pm

Hi, I am Clateman and am looking for people to play with in-game my discord is clateman#7523 I am verily new to the game been playing on and off since 2016 I am really enjoying it much like eve online and would love to meet some more players hopefully those that are friendly and welcoming.
Clateman

Re: Looking for new freinds and people to stream the game wi

Postby Kindlesmith » Fri May 27, 2022 12:31 am

Guessing you never found a group to play with?
Seems like both discord and these forums are dead, with only random whispers on occasion.
We (2 of us) were looking to start up somewhere, although had hoped to be part of a larger community for once. Tough luck that will happen.
Today we'll look to setting up a place. There's just so much to consider doing that. Would be less of a problem if this game didn't have PvP.
Kindlesmith

Postby Busrina » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:23 pm

Hello, I am also a pretty new player and am interested in joining a village as well!
Busrina

Postby kaoline » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:33 am

Kindlesmith wrote:Guessing you never found a group to play with?
Seems like both discord and these forums are dead, with only random whispers on occasion.
We (2 of us) were looking to start up somewhere, although had hoped to be part of a larger community for once. Tough luck that will happen.
Today we'll look to setting up a place. There's just so much to consider doing that. Would be less of a problem if this game didn't have PvP.

Hello
I played long time ago and looks like someone claimed my mine already and my character died )

I'd like to start again in some small village, cause I hate hunting, but love all sorts of planting, mining and crafting )
kaoline

Return to Planters & Pilgrims