Cthulu's Asscthack LFM

Look for a group to play with here.

Cthulu's Asscthack LFM

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:57 am

Greetings Pilgrims,

Due to the current state of the game, and a long time desire to do such a thing I am looking for a few pilgrims that would like to be a part of a town together. I will provide the necessities, bell, defense, so forth. Whether you are brand new or an old player does not matter.

I have a fair bit of Salem experience ( :lol: )
and can teach you everything you ever wanted to know about Salem. For those that are new or memory challenged:

If you're interested you can PM me here on the forums, in-game (HS:Methu), or discord (Methuzelah#9588)
Last edited by Methuzelah23 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Ronch » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:10 pm

I'd be honored to learn from your shrewd PvP knowledge in Salem.

Would you be willing to accept one of my alts ?
Alt's biles are still rather low, but already has the necessary dirty-deed skills.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby gorniksam » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:17 pm

teach my fihgt
gorniksam

Postby AmeDragon » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:40 pm

I would be willing to join up as well. Im in the 60s for biles. And i have some useful skills to help get everything up and running
AmeDragon

Postby Heffernan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:13 pm

gorniksam wrote:teach my fihgt

that would be the most pointless thing to do, like trying to teach a ape reading & writing

also good to see you trying to build up another town for people.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:57 pm

If you want to play with someone who has seen it all, this would absolutely be a good town to join. At this point in the game there is nothing to lose from it, just an experience to gain.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby LudotoKuche123 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Judaism wrote:If you want to play with someone who has seen it all, this would absolutely be a good town to join. At this point in the game there is nothing to lose from it, just an experience to gain.

will u join? :twisted:
LudotoKuche123

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:13 pm

LudotoKuche123 wrote:will u join? :twisted:

No I will not, besides I do not have the time, nor interest at the moment.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:58 am

Judaism wrote:
LudotoKuche123 wrote:will u join? :twisted:

No I will not, besides I do not have the time, nor interest at the moment.

Finally got a life? Hopefully that means your working and dateing. Good for you!
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:15 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:Finally got a life? Hopefully that means your working and dateing. Good for you!

:lol: assuming I, or the Kapitalists played Salem hardcore. No sorry to break it, but we beat all of you quite casually.

Its a perfect example why Meth can most certainly learn you many things, the decision making and such and the commitment towards that is very relevant. Pretty much most of the remaining player-base simply sucks. The expedition clearly showed that, most people do not even know all the requirements for the victory. But they weren't easy at all, neither was there no competition but they were not relocating their time efficiently and wisely on the right things.

For example:
We had a town #1, We had grapes #1, We had a t3 witch #1, we dominated nearly every leader board #1, our base production was #1 (even over the insane Russians who spend far more effort into their base), we were the first with wine recipes and the ones to reach the pirates (we actually got them implemented, since they weren't there yet when we got there), We located all the statues first and boxed several in with our defences and town-bells, we had steel first of the server and cannoned bases so early that we completely walked over them and many more things which most certainly weren't because we played hardcore, but because we knew exactly how to handle it all.

Also the reason why we could casually kill all the competition and with relative ease, our production was after a few weeks already weeks ahead of all the other

Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims