Seeking Group/Town To Join

Look for a group to play with here.

Seeking Group/Town To Join

Postby scottboyce7 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 am

Hello everyone, first post here!

I am looking for a group of players to join up with, or a town to join. However, knowing the permadeath nature of the game I will let you know a bit about myself and my playing habits.

I am new to Salem, and I have not yet played H&H however I have played many different MMOs over the years. I have been playing Salem for about 2 weeks now. I have been attempting to work on getting a bit into everything as a solo player, however that is proving a bit difficult due to how wide and complex the game is, thus I thought a group to join would be great, in order to work on specializing on something. As it is now I have done a very small amount of tanning and leatherworking, but I am interested in continuing that, I am also interested in farming/gardening, mining, tailoring, fishing, really any aspect of the game sounds enjoyable to me.

I have been playing pretty regularly 2-4 hours more or less every day over the last few weeks, I am most active at night around here. (currently 2:28 EDT)

If anyone is interested in joining up and working together, let me know and I will do my best to work with you!
scottboyce7

Return to Planters & Pilgrims