Looks MM will rule again, look at their base.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Looks MM will rule again, look at their base.

Postby Banok » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 am

Dallane wrote:
They are allowed and nothing will change with it

And nothing will stop the mass quits.

I accept being trampled by tribe because they zerg/no life, or even that they spend real life money to get head start. but botting is just.... too much lame.

pvp aspect of the game ruined, no interest in trying to compete with that. carebear4life (which will be short).
Banok

Postby Claeyt » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:22 am

Salient wrote:It's really disappointing to see that the devs still haven't done anything about custom clients and botting. I will not be spending a dime on this until these issues are resolved.

The custom clients are essential but the 2 good one's are open to everyone. The bots are meaningless and I've never seen one in a year and a half of playing. Even if they did exist they wouldn't be game changing like on HnH.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Binks » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 am

Banok wrote:And nothing will stop the mass quits.

I really hope the door hits you on the way out.
Binks

Postby Jalpha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:23 am

ITT MM tries to be GH (only much less classy).

All my lols.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby darnokpl » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 am

Banok wrote: but botting is just.... too much lame.

pvp aspect of the game ruined, no interest in trying to compete with that

Yea, but it is Devs fault, they didn't learned anything from hnh. I know bots can't be stopped, but they can be tracked by scripts GM-bots :)
Just track people that play for few hours without break, spawn GM-bot-char near them and ask some random question/task, if they won't do it, mark that person and check it by hand.

I don't know that Devs are lazy or they can't learn anything new, they created permadeath game where people should fear consequences of their crimes, but they are not using fear as weapon against bots?
They know who used bots in past, they know bots gives huge advantage, and they know where are large factions, that likes to use bots, on map.
They should play GMs role in first 2-3 weeks after wipe and punish boters in very painful way, so next time after wipe people won't dare to use bots.
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 am

Jalpha wrote:Anyone who's interested already knows where it is.

Can you share this information please?:)
darnokpl

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:04 am

darnokpl wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Anyone who's interested already knows where it is.

Can you share this information please?:)

about 2 hours north of providence on the beach, always a bunch of **** laying around unclaimed and sometimes the bots tweak out and drop boxes of **** on the ground or leave gates open :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Cawalox » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:46 am

Claeyt wrote:
Salient wrote:It's really disappointing to see that the devs still haven't done anything about custom clients and botting. I will not be spending a dime on this until these issues are resolved.

The custom clients are essential but the 2 good one's are open to everyone. The bots are meaningless and I've never seen one in a year and a half of playing. Even if they did exist they wouldn't be game changing like on HnH.

rofl
shut up Claeyt
Cawalox

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses