Salem The Game Dock Club Fundraiser

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Salem The Game Dock Club Fundraiser

Postby spalari » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:54 pm

I've put out an official challenge to MarpTarpton - If we as a community are able to spread out Christmas cheer, and put up 200 Dollars for charity.
We'll not only be helping a great cause, but we'll also get an official Dock Club event hosted by MarpTarpton himself!

Here is a link;
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/dockclub

If you're doubting the legitimacy of the fundraiser feel free to check the public discord for Marps explicit acceptance of this challenge, or if you have any questions regarding the validity of the fundraising itself feel free to send me a msg, or ask in the #charity channel :D

Big Thanks To Anyone Who Has Contributed So Far <3
Christmas is the time of the year to spread goodwill and cheer <3
Hs: Olive

belgear wrote: I don't care what kinda coffee she makes, I only care about what kind of ***** she takes.
spalari

Re: Salem The Game Dock Club Fundraiser

Postby spalari » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:17 pm

We hit our goal <3 Thank you to everyone who helped out :D

"Events will be held this Sunday beginning at 11:00 AM, EST. Viewers can anticipate some Chest Roulette, probably frog races, maybe a rousing snowball fight, and, of course, a fight at the dock club (but we don't talk about dock club)."- MarpTarpton10/12/2020
Hs: Olive

belgear wrote: I don't care what kinda coffee she makes, I only care about what kind of ***** she takes.
spalari

Re: Salem The Game Dock Club Fundraiser

Postby gorniksam » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:49 pm

thanks everyone, it was such a fun, again
gorniksam

Return to House of Burgesses