Communism is Madness

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Communism is Madness

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Man if you guys didn't kick out the "spies" you might of had some help....cept you didn't kick them all out did you? You let some back in?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ghoul » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Judaism wrote:Hereby the amazing video recap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw_F0DBa76A&feature=youtu.be

Nnice 480p video, very high quality. Definitely, definitely, definitely worth the upload.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Ronch » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:29 pm

The video was cool, thanks for sharing.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:05 pm

Ronch wrote:The video was cool, thanks for sharing.

Very interesting.

Are the Capitalists going to control that statue now? And does that mean they have access/control of 3 now considering the one that is unclaimable?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby battleslayer888 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:30 pm

You were detected long ago. Most our group quit playing to providence so their were few of us playing, only something came noticed when I put it in the discord, that when everyone logged in just to make sure nothing was given to you.

EDIT: I was pretty much the most active one along side maybe couple others.
Last edited by battleslayer888 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 pm

wine is pretty **** since its for craving thats tedious i cant be bothered to have to log in every 90 mins then 91 92 93 95 wait 24 hrs 96. the 3x multi was dumb. cravings are ok for the occasional o hey i got that somewhere and get a free 1 point. not for the main glutting source. concord is the nolife server
nosfirebird

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Judaism wrote:Hereby the amazing video recap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw_F0DBa76A&feature=youtu.be

Good job guys on being coordinated. A victory is a victory.
VladimirPutin

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:21 pm

battleslayer888 wrote:You were detected long ago. Most our group quit playing to providence so their were few of us playing, only something came noticed when I put it in the discord, that when everyone logged in just to make sure nothing was given to you.

EDIT: I was pretty much the most active one along side maybe couple others.

You guys noticed with ample time, you had over half a day since it was noticed to mount a defense. You had more people log in to help defend than we brought.

Instead of whining about all being afk like Heffernan does, you could always rebuild and try to get revenge. Or stay on the carebear server where you belong with your excuses.

Yeah Capitalists control more than half of the statues now if you consider the unclaimable.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:04 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:You guys noticed with ample time, you had over half a day since it was noticed to mount a defense. You had more people log in to help defend than we brought.

the people you brought all had gear and higher biles half the toons you saw didnt even have 40 biles cuz most had quit the server none had any gear like he said up above a few logged in to give everything to a diff group we have lives and cant be bothered to log in every hour to spend 5 mins making something to get 1 bile.
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses