Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Mereni » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 am

Claeyt wrote:I don't even know how to become a witch. Someone described the bonnet method but they weren't really sure either. Can you at least tell us how you became a witch so we can also?

I don't have the bonnet to make whatever doll you need to learn it and I have no idea if that's even the way to do it. Is the only way to get a bonnet or devil mask now through the store? Can you make me a copy of a doll if you're a witch?

Dear God, man. Why are you complaining about my wiki pages when you haven't read what's there?

http://www.salem-wiki.com/mediawiki/ind ... etic_Magic

http://www.salem-wiki.com/mediawiki/ind ... udney_Doll

Not to mention my trade thread.
Mereni

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:36 am

lmfao such a ***** idiot
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby pestilence123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:39 am

Mereni wrote:Sixth, I only heard about the one death due to witchcraft. After that, the attackers broke in and it was a standard raid like any other. Perhaps I missed a post?

Two of us died from witchcraft. One more after speaking with the developers decided to leave Salem and went away through the executioner. Walls was broken a few hours later.
pestilence123

Postby Claeyt » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:40 am

Mereni wrote:
Claeyt wrote:I don't even know how to become a witch. Someone described the bonnet method but they weren't really sure either. Can you at least tell us how you became a witch so we can also?

I don't have the bonnet to make whatever doll you need to learn it and I have no idea if that's even the way to do it. Is the only way to get a bonnet or devil mask now through the store? Can you make me a copy of a doll if you're a witch?

Dear God, man. Why are you complaining about my wiki pages when you haven't read what's there?

http://www.salem-wiki.com/mediawiki/ind ... etic_Magic

http://www.salem-wiki.com/mediawiki/ind ... udney_Doll

Not to mention my trade thread.

I read it this last weekend. I know witchcraft is new and your wiki is fine. I get it's slowly getting added to. I just wish we had more info from the dev's is all.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:40 am

Claeyt wrote:I read it this last weekend. I know witchcraft is new and your wiki is fine. I get it's slowly getting added to. I just wish we had more info from the dev's is all.

Maybe you should play the game and test it.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:41 am

pestilence123 wrote:
Mereni wrote:Sixth, I only heard about the one death due to witchcraft. After that, the attackers broke in and it was a standard raid like any other. Perhaps I missed a post?

Two of us died from witchcraft. One more after speaking with the developers decided to leave Salem and went away through the executioner. Walls was broken a few hours later.

Why were you guys afk in another town or in Providence? How long? Did you notice a slow decrease in Blood or Humours or did it happen suddenly? Did you see Darwoth at your town?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:43 am

Claeyt wrote:
pestilence123 wrote:

Why were you guys afk in another town or in Providence? How long? Did you notice a slow decrease in Blood or Humours or did it happen suddenly? Did you see Darwoth at your town?

Doesn't matter. If you want to know then ***** play the game.

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:44 am

Darwoth

Postby pestilence123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:50 am

Claeyt wrote:Why were you guys afk in another town or in Providence? How long? Did you notice a slow decrease in Blood or Humours or did it happen suddenly? Did you see Darwoth at your town?

It was my turn to guard the town and I entered the game approximately every hour. When I went in the next time I saw it. Approximately five minutes later they died.
pestilence123

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:53 am

pestilence123 wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Why were you guys afk in another town or in Providence? How long? Did you notice a slow decrease in Blood or Humours or did it happen suddenly? Did you see Darwoth at your town?

It was my turn to guard the town and I entered the game approximately every hour. When I went in the next time I saw it. Approximately five minutes later they died.

good thing you did not want to come out to fight, you would of probably saved your team since you had the home field advantage and i was there by myself!
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses