Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Judaism » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:15 am

Its funny that those pirates give up straight after 1 major defeat :lol:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:28 am

Judaism wrote:Its funny that those pirates give up straight after 1 major defeat :lol:

No Tribe and No Pirates mean that you 3 and Darwoth are the biggest and baddest guilds on the server.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby pestilence123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:30 am

Judaism wrote:Its funny that those pirates give up straight after 1 major defeat :lol:

This is not due to defeat. This is due to the fact that one of the groups received a powerful weapon and uses it, and the rest did not receive it and do not have protection from that.
pestilence123

Postby Lallaith » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:31 am

Claeyt wrote:

No Tribe and No Pirates mean that you 3 and Darwoth are the biggest and baddest guilds on the server.

We are more than three, you have no clue about anything please go away from forums.
Lallaith

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:31 am

actually my mere presence always has and always will make me "the baddest" regardless of who else is around.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:32 am

pestilence123 wrote:

This is not due to defeat. This is due to the fact that one of the groups received a powerful weapon and uses it, and the rest did not receive it and do not have protection from that.

you did a number of things wrong and could have been killed in two separate ways without witchcraft.
Darwoth

Postby pestilence123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:41 am

Darwoth wrote:you did a number of things wrong and could have been killed in two separate ways without witchcraft.

But you did not do it. This is how to come play chess with a club and beat your opponent in the head instead of move figures. And then assert that you would have won even without a club.
pestilence123

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:46 am

not really, it is more like you complaining i drove my car to the end of the street to get my mail instead of walking.
Darwoth

Postby Propulsion » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:08 am

These guys are known bug abusers. They simply cannot get kills or take towns legit.

They report hovel walls to JC, but have used this same bug in the past to protect waste claims.
Propulsion

Postby Judaism » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:19 am

Propulsion wrote:They simply cannot get kills or take towns legit.

We took your town pretty damn legitimate.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses