Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Kandarim » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:11 pm

I assume JC was spectating the siege, saw Judaism do that bug thingie and then hotfix'd it so that no more of your attackers could do it.
When you complain about your hovel wall being rearranged, well that was announced a while ago as being against the spirit and iirc JC even warned in that post he would intervene when such were still around and were reported.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby AmmaBoss » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Darwoth kill pirates only he knew how he did it - Maybe witch can just kill you went you are already KO without having to be near you.
Sinnerman also forgot that one of his men was save because JC restarted the server.
AmmaBoss

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Sounds to me like all that situation is circling around language barrier. You've made a few mistakes, because you didn't understand/didn't read patch notes, you're trying to make Carver's quotes to sound like something they are not, etc.
Developers add new content without fixing bugs and test it properly.

This is what we are supposed to do here - test new content and report bugs to be fixed, aren't we?
And what's wrong with brickwalls? You had months to reach these biles, then you had 3 days under siege to do so, you also had other protected towns to help you with that. You could fight back after all. You claim to be one of the top towns and have great fighters.

I hardly can see any gamebreaking abuse here and any bugs at all (except for crawling thing, which doesn't sound as gamebreaking as you're describing it from my noobish perspective). I'm sorry, if I am mistaken, but HnH experience taught me to be extremely sceptical towards russians claming that devs are unfair.
grapefruitv

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:17 pm

grapefruitv wrote: I'm sorry, if I am mistaken, but HnH experience taught me to be extremely sceptical towards russians claming that devs are unfair.

You clearly did not play hnh with a major faction
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarveriscoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Good to see how Jc retard found new team called ''cowards'' :lol: :lol: :lol:
by the way how many times judaism cried about his ko? :lol: :lol: :lol:
JohnCarveriscoward

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Dallane wrote:
grapefruitv wrote: I'm sorry, if I am mistaken, but HnH experience taught me to be extremely sceptical towards russians claming that devs are unfair.

If by that you mean that I have never sworn to Alay, Koya or burg to believe and support their bs, then yes, I did not.
grapefruitv

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 pm

grapefruitv wrote:
Dallane wrote:

If by that you mean that I have never sworn to Alay, Koya or burg to believe and support their bs, then yes, I did not.

So you don't know the truth. okay
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Kandarim wrote:I assume JC was spectating the siege, saw Judaism do that bug thingie and then hotfix'd it so that no more of your attackers could do it.

but why wasnt he banned for bugabuse?
Heffernan

Postby Lallaith » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Judaism discovered a bug while he was Ko'd. The bug allowed him to move far enough from the pirate bay's walls that they could not keep him in combat and thus Ko'd without coming out of their walls, which they dared not do. Therefore Juda's character woke up, and he reported it to JC. JC fixed the bug and restarted the server, which as was mentioned also allowed the Ko'd pirate to wake up. Nothing for anyone to cry over. With no more Ko'd guys, there was no need to continue trying to breach the walls while so many defenders were still there so we went off and came back later.
Lallaith

Postby JohnCarveriscoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Lallaith wrote:Judaism discovered a bug while he was Ko'd. The bug allowed him to move far enough from the pirate bay's walls that they could not keep him in combat and thus Ko'd without coming out of their walls, which they dared not do. Therefore Juda's character woke up, and he reported it to JC. JC fixed the bug and restarted the server, which as was mentioned also allowed the Ko'd pirate to wake up. Nothing for anyone to cry over. With no more Ko'd guys, there was no need to continue trying to breach the walls while so many defenders were still there so we went off and came back later.

let people know a true,judaism cried many times because he can loose this character :lol: You can keep protect him :lol:
JohnCarveriscoward

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses