Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby pestilence123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:55 am

Darwoth wrote:good thing you did not want to come out to fight, you would of probably saved your team since you had the home field advantage and i was there by myself!

I did not have the slightest guesses that they may die.
pestilence123

Postby Chiprel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:58 am

Mereni wrote:stuff

To say the truth the tribe wiki is giving wrong info atm..
When I started playing again I checked wiki inspirationals page and 10/15 I tried out were wrong. Might be my luck but.. surely at least 5-25% of inspi have wrong values. :p
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Mereni » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:04 am

Chiprel wrote:
Mereni wrote:stuff

To say the truth the tribe wiki is giving wrong info atm..
When I started playing again I checked wiki inspirationals page and 10/15 I tried out were wrong. Might be my luck but.. surely at least 5-25% of inspi have wrong values. :p

That's great, complain, but don't tell me which ones are wrong. Now I should go through the dozens of pages of inspirationals and try to find examples of each in game to compare them? I can't check every page after every patch, I fix what I'm told has changed in the patch notes. You notice something wrong, you report it and it'll be fixed immediately. Don't complain otherwise.
Mereni

Postby Claeyt » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:46 am

pestilence123 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:good thing you did not want to come out to fight, you would of probably saved your team since you had the home field advantage and i was there by myself!

I did not have the slightest guesses that they may die.

Why were they afk? is that him afk right there along the wall? Was he afk in Providence?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby pestilence123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:05 am

Claeyt wrote:Why were they afk? is that him afk right there along the wall? Was he afk in Providence?

They slept at this time and were summoned by using evidence. Some of us have been summoned before, I have not seen in this something dangerous.
pestilence123

Postby Claeyt » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:16 am

pestilence123 wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Why were they afk? is that him afk right there along the wall? Was he afk in Providence?

They slept at this time and were summoned by using evidence. Some of us have been summoned before, I have not seen in this something dangerous.

I've only summoned people off-line to check them out after tracking them and then I left and the person automatically logged off. Do people stay online if summoned? I thought they logged off automatically if they're off-line unless they're in combat or on a VClaim. Did he get them into combat somehow? Is there a way to summon someone and then hold them there?

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:19 am

If you had actually done what you said, you would know why :roll: Summon auto flags combat.
Last edited by Methuzelah23 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:24 am

Claeyt wrote:
pestilence123 wrote:

I've only summoned people off-line to check them out after tracking them and then I left and the person automatically logged off. Do people stay online if summoned? I thought they logged off automatically if they're off-line unless they're in combat or on a VClaim. Did he get them into combat somehow? Is there a way to summon someone and then hold them there?

You have never done this. Stop ***** lying
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:47 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:If you had actually done what you said, you would know why :roll: Summon auto flags combat.

Hmm, I don't remember being in combat, I remember summoning the guys and then just mem'ing them. I then just walked away. I probably didn't notice being in combat. it was back on Roanoke. Good to know.

Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:48 am

Claeyt wrote:
Methuzelah23 wrote:If you had actually done what you said, you would know why :roll: Summon auto flags combat.

Hmm, I don't remember being in combat, I remember summoning the guys and then just mem'ing them. I then just walked away. I probably didn't notice being in combat. it was back on Roanoke. Good to know.

You never did this
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses