Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby lachlaan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:49 pm

I am a bit disappointed by the supposed "Hovel wall" intervention. It was my understanding that making an actual wall of attached houses was the forbidden thing, not so much having houses casually sitting inbetween wall segments. Surely if Juda got told ages ago that all was fair with Darwoth's infiltration since there were "other ways for Darwoth to get in anyway", then the same should hold true for this situation? Plenty of wall segments to break, no need to go through the hovels to get in. That's a bit like saying that if someone has a mine in the way of whatever path you chose, the devs should nuke that because you don't want to go around.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby AmmaBoss » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:51 pm

lachlaan wrote:I am a bit disappointed by the supposed "Hovel wall" intervention. It was my understanding that making an actual wall of attached houses was the forbidden thing, not so much having houses casually sitting inbetween wall segments. Surely if Juda got told ages ago that all was fair with Darwoth's infiltration since there were "other ways for Darwoth to get in anyway", then the same should hold true for this situation? Plenty of wall segments to break, no need to go through the hovels to get in. That's a bit like saying that if someone has a mine in the way of whatever path you chose, the devs should nuke that because you don't want to go around.

They had hovel around the entire base except for where the gate was
AmmaBoss

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Sinnerman wrote:
Bug user
After the attack was repulsed i leave The Pirate Bay and go to other town where I was left my client on overnight. They could not cope with the brave sailors alone and enlisted the help of famous bug user Darworth. Like they said I was cursed. But any debuffs or change in my char I'm not find. So that mean i must every day remove curses? It's look like pay for play.
Chance of death depends on PP, that's what we discovered when inherit. So people have created hundreds alts with such a value of PP. That mean you can inherit and with 5 biles alt kill everyone. If I had not been killed by this bug then pls show me a proof. How can I know that I cursed? Developers add new content without fixing bugs and test it properly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are clueless and are going to feel pretty stupid for dragging me into your diatribe when i upload the fraps of killing you.
Darwoth

Postby JohnCarveriscoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Sinnerman wrote:
Bug user
After the attack was repulsed i leave The Pirate Bay and go to other town where I was left my client on overnight. They could not cope with the brave sailors alone and enlisted the help of famous bug user Darworth. Like they said I was cursed. But any debuffs or change in my char I'm not find. So that mean i must every day remove curses? It's look like pay for play.
Chance of death depends on PP, that's what we discovered when inherit. So people have created hundreds alts with such a value of PP. That mean you can inherit and with 5 biles alt kill everyone. If I had not been killed by this bug then pls show me a proof. How can I know that I cursed? Developers add new content without fixing bugs and test it properly.

you are clueless and are going to feel pretty stupid for dragging me into your diatribe when i upload the fraps of killing you.

you better listen yourself ,good to hear darwoth on ta same way with judaism ,good to see darwoth loves to be idiot after such own words:lol:
JohnCarveriscoward

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:56 pm

do not lump me in with anyone, particularly judaism. i killed you because i felt like it and had an opportunity to do so.
Darwoth

Postby JohnCarveriscoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:do not lump me in with anyone, particularly judaism. i killed you because i felt like it and had an opportunity to do so.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sometimes you are so funny person,i think you get new way with cowards ,keep doing well darwoth i think you can be more retarded,all darwoth's way is to kill people without any honest fight so where is a true coward?
Last edited by JohnCarveriscoward on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarveriscoward

Postby ericbomb » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Darwoth wrote:

Hello! I have no real reason to be here, except for my obsession with witchcraft and the fact that they claim you used witchcraft. So fraps would be cool to see how witchcraft was part of the assault, and would hopefully get them to relax (not likely but one can hope...)
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:02 pm

So, correct me of I'm wrong, but after warnings that Witchcraft is most effectively used on people who are afk, someone left a character afk all night, during a raid (because he couldn't move his homestead?), and is now surprised to be dead?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:05 pm

well there will be several more pages of ***** first because i am not going to go make a little mini video specifically to satisfy them, nor am i willing to reveal what i learned about witchcraft after putting the time in and doing extensive testing until the basics become common knowledge.

however they will make it into the general salem video i intend to upload in the near future.
Darwoth

Postby JohnCarveriscoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Darwoth wrote:well there will be several more pages of ***** first because i am not going to go make a little mini video specifically to satisfy them, nor am i willing to reveal what i learned about witchcraft after putting the time in and doing extensive testing until the basics become common knowledge.

however they will make it into the general salem video i intend to upload in the near future.

darwoth you forgot to tell all yours witchcraft, this is using bugs ,isn't it?
Last edited by JohnCarveriscoward on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarveriscoward

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses