Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Sinnerman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Greeting pilgrims!

I think most of you read this post about lies and and you have a lot of questions about this. I will try to answer all your questions.

If you read post then you know that The Pirate Bay was siege 4 days ago. But evreting else what written in that post it's fiction.

Siege

First of all they put Trial by Fire and surrounded brick wall. Then they reported to dev and JC deleted part of our defense, explaining that it is contrary to the new patch. Ok then pls answer why that was deleted in that day when Trial by Fire was build and not on the day of the patch itself?! What answer the Carver - "I do not care".
But this does not undermine the spirit of seafarers. When siege was start we protected our walls and 1 of our guys KO. After some time KO 1 of raiders.
Image

An hour later use the bug Judaism crawl outside the vclaim and go back to lean-to. After a minute Carver restart a server supposedly fixed bug. I wrote to Carver that the guy crawl in vclaim:
Sinnerman wrote:Hi! Today you have seen our under siege. After some time and battle, one of the attacking guys was KO from shot of the brazier on village claim.
After about an hour he began to crawl outside the village claim and just go back to homestead.
Pls explain what that mean? Mechanics of the game does not allow someone else to crawl on foreign village claim.
That team use bugs or somthing else, please sort out the situation.


What Carver answer:
JohnCarver wrote:Village claims do not lock people down. As for moving that bug was just hotfix'd.

After few minutes in Providence Judaism confirmed that he used the bug to safe char.

It all boils down to the fact that Carver saved Judaism and explained that some bug Fix.
If i'm not right, then JC pls answer why that was fixed when Juda KO in vclaim? Juda was in combat and he can't go back if "Village claims do not lock people down", like houses in defense was deleted in day of siege.

After eight hours of the siege, they were not able to break even the first layer of fence and they go to sleep. After some time we go offline too. After some hours we login and see that all walls broken except internal ring from bricks and i'm KO near brick wall but not in my lean-to.
Image

Like i said before Trial by Fire surrounded by brick wall, we can't destroy that wall because we don't have 400 biles or something in these limits but they can. Trial by Fire don't have certain time of action. It means that we must to sit 24 hours a day and repair our walls to protect themselves from chars with more biles. But they can online any time and they can destroy our wall when we not log in. This means if you don't have 400 biles you doomed to death.
How do you think this is a reasonable mechanics of the game? But that not stopped us and we hold defense 3 day and 3 night.
What Carver answer me:
JohnCarver wrote:Players can break brick fences. If you lack the players to do it then you better find some who can.

After a few attempts they retreated again and i'm back to lean-to. Then they understood that they can't take the The Pirate Bay and appealed to the bugs again.

Bug user
After the attack was repulsed i leave The Pirate Bay and go to other town where I was left my client on overnight. They could not cope with the brave sailors alone and enlisted the help of famous bug user Darworth. Like they said I was cursed. But any debuffs or change in my char I'm not find. So that mean i must every day remove curses? It's look like pay for play.
Chance of death depends on PP, that's what we discovered when inherit. So people have created hundreds alts with such a value of PP. That mean you can inherit and with 5 biles alt kill everyone. If I had not been killed by this bug then pls show me a proof. How can I know that I cursed? Developers add new content without fixing bugs and test it properly.

Finally
I do not see any reason to build defenses. If "Village claims do not lock people down" then you can KO hundreds of times and go home again and again, anyway If you can't break brick walls you will lose anyway. If you don't pay - you will die from char with 5biles and his doll without even knowing you cursed or not.
We defended our town for three days and nights nobody could take our defense without interference dev and bugs of the game. They do not scalped no one of the pirates and not stole nothing including my rum. It's just a bunch of dreamers which trying to assign another's glory. :lol: :lol:

Enjoy!

Captain James

Don't avoid the censor, you will be banned if you continue.

~TotalyMeow

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
User avatar
Sinnerman
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby alloin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:21 pm

You got summoned while you were offline & got cursed... no bug abuse here...
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
User avatar
alloin
Customer
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 am

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:21 pm

lol nice. you guys gonna keep playing?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15190
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Procne » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Sinnerman wrote:Greeting pilgrims!
Ok then pls answer why that was deleted in that day when Trial by Fire was build and not on the day of the patch itself?!


The answer is simple - you had been warned earlier. You had plenty of time to fix your defenses. And carver cannot magically detect all structure walls that are against the rules, so he acts after people report abuse. And even if he could detect / knew about all the walls like this - he hasn't destroyed them simply to give people a chance to fix them. Weeks have passed, you haven't fixed your wall. Basically you were waiting for someone to report you. Well, what else did you expect?
Image
Procne
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Procne wrote:
Sinnerman wrote:Greeting pilgrims!
Ok then pls answer why that was deleted in that day when Trial by Fire was build and not on the day of the patch itself?!


The answer is simple - you had been warned earlier. You had plenty of time to fix your defenses. And carver cannot magically detect all structure walls that are against the rules, so he acts after people report abuse. And even if he could detect / knew about all the walls like this - he hasn't destroyed them simply to give people a chance to fix them. Weeks have passed, you haven't fixed your wall. Basically you were waiting for someone to report you. Well, what else did you expect?


this
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15190
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Procne » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Sinnerman wrote:An hour later use the bug Judaism crawl outside the vclaim and go back to lean-to. After a minute Carver restart a server supposedly fixed bug. I wrote to Carver that the guy crawl in vclaim.
After few minutes in Providence Judaism confirmed that he used the bug to safe char.

I'm gonna save this one for when judaism complains about being killed by a bug again ^^
Image
Procne
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby AmmaBoss » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:31 pm

the only reason you were able to defend for so long was because of that brick wall.
You guys had 5-6 defenders vs 5 attackers and you still didn't want to fight us.
brazier are so OP right now, only reason you manages to KO juda was because a critical hits for over 100% of black bile.
We also suffer tons of biles in perma dmg but it was worth it to see your life less body laying on the ground.
AmmaBoss
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby fox » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Let's be more honestly, just JC and guys wanna some drama after that patch and wait it for a long long time.... :mrgreen:
>_< And of course who send the witchcraft to Juda? Jc....
Nothing new....Just before it was Sweeden developers, at now from USA. ¦]
Image
Image Unaussprechlichen Kulten
Image De Furtivis Literarum Notis by Giovanni Battista della Porta
fox
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:20 am

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:00 pm

fox wrote:Let's be more honestly, just JC and guys wanna some drama after that patch and wait it for a long long time.... :mrgreen:
>_< And of course who send the witchcraft to Juda? Jc....
Nothing new....Just before it was Sweeden developers, at now from USA. ¦]


lol yup
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15190
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Sinnerman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:04 pm

alloin wrote:You got summoned while you were offline & got cursed... no bug abuse here...


My charter was online 24/7 I not could be summoned. Even if this is so. Witchcraft kills instantly?

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
User avatar
Sinnerman
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Next

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron