Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby Binks » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:03 am

Ukhata wrote:
Church wrote:I really think witchcraft needs a bit of a boost, seems way to difficult to kill others as it is currently implemennted. Oh, and be sure only a select few are given any indication at all how it works.

+1

Binks

Postby Lusewing » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:54 am

JohnCarver wrote:We simply wish to ‘throw out’ a few skills, abilities, and spells over the months to come so players can dabble with them before taking them back and wrapping them all up in the ‘final’ Witchcraft package we settle on. -

These abilities are only a small taste, we have a whole lot more to come:

JohnCarver wrote:The general 'warnings' for the December Patch

*Witches will become more and more shunned as time goes on and the full mechanic evolves. To Start, there is a HUGE probability that witches may be flagged the 'reverse' of Pilgrims, or otherwise be shunned from the light I.E. darkness drain or other negatives while in the presence of light. Players are encouraged not to study non-inspirationals and journey down the path of Witch-Craft if they are not prepared to live a harsher and more isolated life. The dark arts are very demanding.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Sinnerman » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:42 am

I didn’t want to pick an already dead topic, but I saw this message that I didn’t write, most likely the Carver sent it from my account.

Sinnerman wrote:I died because of ignorance of the new witchcraft mechanics.
Developers are not guilty in my death.

Captain James

Years later I find it funny to watch how the developers destroyed the game by their interference in the gameplay.

Always yours retired Captain James Purefoy

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Postby Goodman12 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:55 am

Sinnerman wrote:I didn’t want to pick an already dead topic, but I saw this message that I didn’t write, most likely the Carver sent it from my account.

Captain James

Years later I find it funny to watch how the developers destroyed the game by their interference in the gameplay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby alagar » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:50 pm

Sinnerman wrote:I didn’t want to pick an already dead topic, but I saw this message that I didn’t write, most likely the Carver sent it from my account.

Captain James

:roll: :roll:
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses