1.4 Craving some Changes

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby lachlaan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Would it be doable to let gates with springs on them give the springs back sometimes when salvaged? Would make salvaging gates more fun xD
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:04 am

lachlaan wrote:Would it be doable to let gates with springs on them give the springs back sometimes when salvaged? Would make salvaging gates more fun xD

Nope.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 am

MarpTarpton wrote:
lachlaan wrote:Would it be doable to let gates with springs on them give the springs back sometimes when salvaged? Would make salvaging gates more fun xD

Nope.

Heffernan

Postby gustavohvg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Marp, if you properly salvage a bell will you get an usable "town paper"? I can't find the place describing salvage mechanics
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:57 am

Try it out and see.
DarkNacht

Postby Propulsion » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 am

gustavohvg wrote:Marp, if you properly salvage a bell will you get an usable "town paper"? I can't find the place describing salvage mechanics

test it and let us know.
Propulsion

Postby Taipion » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 am

Propulsion wrote:
gustavohvg wrote:Marp, if you properly salvage a bell will you get an usable "town paper"? I can't find the place describing salvage mechanics

test it and let us know.

I know I should not make it that easy, but yea, you can actually get the town charter from the bell.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Qiresea » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 am

randomly
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:09 pm

yes it works also has a 50% chance, i tried 4times and got it back each time

Heffernan

Postby Soroka » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:01 pm

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the latest changes are aimed at reducing the players in the game.
Over the past 3 weeks, I have witnessed the massive destruction of bases, both abandoned and alive.
Earlier, the raiders took only valuables and killed, but now the base is destroyed all without a trace.

This is a horrible opportunity salvage - players after the raid have nowhere to return, from their base remains a naked place.
So that you better understand my fears: I was not robbed, my base is intact, but, what's left of my neighbors is the lunar landscape.
As much as I'm not happy about the possibility of returning some of the resources when salvage, this opportunity kills the player without motivating him to return to the game.

I ask you to take seriously my words, unless you plan to close the server in the near future, where several players will play.
Soroka

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements