Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby Cheena » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:07 am

Or not clever at all and we clever dudes are searching to far from the easy answer... Who knows for now >.>

...but I suppose it could be said that being able to search in all levels is a proof of cleverness too !
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Procne » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Is leaving booby-trapped chests near clues ok?
Procne

Postby CottonMather » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Procne wrote:Is leaving booby-trapped chests near clues ok?

yes :lol:

It has been confirmed that someone has found the third clue. Best of luck to all of those traveling the path of dark intent.
CottonMather

Postby Arhangel3d » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:21 pm

CottonMather wrote:

Has anyone found the second clue yet? I'm kind of afraid we made them too hard. If you have found it, please PM me or Marp.

Riddle really complicated, it was possible to give any clues. I think the whole day, but nothing special and did not invent but frank delusions.
Arhangel3d

Postby eldoran » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:15 pm

i have some ideas but not all is fitting....i dont know what the name should suggest, but i found a direction before the sentence that wich was wirtten on the sign...i would love to become a witch but decypher kryptic writings and that in another language is not that easy so anyone any ideas pm me ;)
my clue is leading me into the darkness and possibly high atop not sure if thats right but i guess darkness and witches fits
eldoran

Postby KruskDaMangled » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:50 pm

eldoran wrote:i have some ideas but not all is fitting....i dont know what the name should suggest, but i found a direction before the sentence that wich was wirtten on the sign...i would love to become a witch but decypher kryptic writings and that in another language is not that easy so anyone any ideas pm me ;)
my clue is leading me into the darkness and possibly high atop not sure if thats right but i guess darkness and witches fits

An archaic form of another language at that. Some of us are pretty familiar with it because of religious upbringings, but it's still archaic. The last time people actually regularly talked like that was about the time Salem takes place.
KruskDaMangled

Postby kazaddum » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:43 pm

which version of the Bible used?

King James Bible ?
kazaddum

Postby KruskDaMangled » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 am

kazaddum wrote:which version of the Bible used?

King James Bible ?

Ah, yes. I didn't get at this sooner, but yes. That would seem to be the prevailing form of scriptural quotes. Which makes sense, newer translations would be anachronistic.
KruskDaMangled

Postby Claeyt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:50 am

CottonMather wrote:

It has been confirmed that someone has found the third clue. Best of luck to all of those traveling the path of dark intent.

Can we get confirmation that the swamp signs were the FIRST clue and that the clue in town wasn't the FIRST clue?

Also will all the clues be available for anyone to find or will they disappear over time like the clue in town?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby CottonMather » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:21 am

Claeyt wrote:Can we get confirmation that the swamp signs were the FIRST clue and that the clue in town wasn't the FIRST clue?

What difference would it make claeyt?

Claeyt wrote:

Also will all the clues be available for anyone to find or will they disappear over time like the clue in town?

The clue in town was answered for you and the answer was put on the sign that is currently in Popham. The others will persist until Marp sees fit to remove them.
CottonMather

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements