Providence World Map (WIP)

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Providence World Map (WIP)

Postby Feone » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Doomer3003 wrote:It's just too bad that the community is greedy like that...

Oh yes. How greedy.

Spending dozens, if not hundreds of hours collecting tiles. Possibly giving away your base location(s) all for the benefit of people who will never give anything in return and/or use the information to hurt you. How dare they keep them to themselves.

Also, if a lack of map bothers you, why don't you make one and publish it?
Feone

Postby Judaism » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:28 am

We have a public map, luckly no-1 knows the URL ¦]
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Flame » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:37 pm

I would just say "thanks" to Imirielle.
I found a nice spot in game and i was going to re-build the trip i did in my mind, to draw a map for my friends. After a little time, i realized that my map was going to fail. Incoherency was everywhere. I must have lost my orientation during the trip, at some point.
It toke me a long time to find a map, even an incomplete one, and the imirielle one was more than enough to me to finally understand what i was drawing bad.
Then, my memory was enough to complete what i was missing.

I know the Salem public map project have failed, that's why i'm writing this. Because to me, this project have been helpful, even an year after.
Probably imirielle is not playing anymore, but who knows. A message is left here, for whoever did this project work.
Flame

Postby Procne » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:59 pm

I find it hilarious how the link from the OP leads to hafen map now ^^
Procne

Postby Flame » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Yeah, that was tricky. Haven have now the Salem map graphic. It's a trap! XD
Flame

Postby Judaism » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:55 pm

That Haven map seems very large.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kwaad » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Procne wrote:I find it hilarious how the link from the OP leads to hafen map now ^^

Perhaps it might actually trick some people. Let me change the page title to providence map. :)

If wanted I'm willing to host the Providence tiles again. But I won't update at all since I do not play Salem anymore. If JC doesnt mind that is, what his old alter ego claimed to be doing to my map I actually did to the Tribe map. The only copy I have left of the providence tiles includes a lot of tiles I ripped from the Tribe private map.
Kwaad

Postby Judaism » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:53 am

Who cares about maps nowadays with fast travel and ****, I never really cared, I had my own map but I barely updated it.
Judaism
Customer

Postby bearkhan » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi, could you please tell me how can I make the map using Mapmerger? In the directory ''merged'' are just all the tiles - the same as in the maps directory and they are not merged together at all :-).. Probably I should use some different program but I don't know which one..
bearkhan

Postby ToorimaKun » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:18 pm

bearkhan wrote:Hi, could you please tell me how can I make the map using Mapmerger? In the directory ''merged'' are just all the tiles - the same as in the maps directory and they are not merged together at all :-).. Probably I should use some different program but I don't know which one..

there are 2 programs
to help we need to know what one you are using.

one has a witch hat icon
the other has a phoenix icon
If you guys have questions about radar find me on steam, KiaKun.
sorry for the very late replies.... everyone i played salem with quit... and all my villages have been raided.
ToorimaKun

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana