Not showing items on map.

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Not showing items on map.

Postby akpeters678 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:07 am

I'm running the Taipain (sp?) client, and I'm trying to make it so I can see lime on my mini map. Any clues? It currently doesn't show up.
akpeters678

Re: Not showing items on map.

Postby Silynx » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:01 am

Go to your options in the Salem client (CTRL+O), then click on the Radar Config tab and check the "hidden" items.
This will however make a lot of other items visible as well which were hidden by default and might make your minimap very cluttered.

The alternative is to go into the radar.xml and edit all items shown on the radar. Go to your Salem folder in C://Users and you should find it there. I highly recommend making a copy of that file as a backup - just in case.
Open the radar.xml with a text editor, find the row that has the word LIME in it and delete it. Save the radar.xml and restart the client. It should now show lime.

Best,
Silynx
Silynx

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:32 am

Taipain
gorniksam

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:10 am

gorniksam wrote:Taipainintheass

Agreed
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Taipion » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:55 pm

:lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Artifice & Arcana