Custom client by Taipion (based on Latikais/Enders)

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Custom client by Taipion (based on Latikais/Enders)

Postby Taipion » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:27 pm

Alcy wrote:I have Java 8 and still get the same error when I try to run the update.jar

Check out the discord, ask in #help there, sorry for the late reply.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:58 pm

The patch you've all been craving for!

New Feature: One click for Cravings!
Added a feature to give you the recipe of the craving
(if there is a recipe) by clicking on it.
I do not expect it to be perfect from the start, and there may be typos or mismatches from the data used,
which was extracted from the wiki and then refined.
There is a hardcoded list for 399 food items in the client, with corresponding recipes or "has no recipe"-info,
and if there is no match, then there's a search algorithm that has a good chance (not perfect though) to find it, if it is there.

To get the appropriate recipe by clicking the craving, your char needs to know the recipe, and there has to be a recipe,
so there are usually 3 different kinds of outputs, noted in System and Log chat, that will let you know what happened.
- like, clicking on a berrry as craving, it will tell you that there is no recipe, berries are picked from bushes, not crafted ^^
- if your char knows the recipe, it will be opened
- if there is a recipe for that craving, and your char does not know it, then the message will let you know

If you find bugs or mismatches in this feature, please let me know or just post it on discord, so it can get fixed, thank you! :-)

New Feature: Purse Protection
Added protection for your purse, you can from now on, not drop your purse when on water, that is, if you CTRL + click your purse when on water,
it will give a message and not drop it, but you can still manually take and drop it.
Let's have a minute of silence here, for all the purses sacrificed to the deep ones by all those pilgrims who just wanted to put their canoe in the water...

Fix/Addition: Pumpkin Backpacks functionality
Fixed the shortcut CTRL+G not closing pumpkin packs.
Also added pumpkin packs to sort windows list, auto-bucket-from-backpack, backpack-lock and all that.

Fix: Wine Icon
Fixed cabbage & kale wine having no icon.

Refined: Console Commands / HotKeys
Changed command line to ignore additional ":" so there is no confusion anymore,
like when using custom hotkeys, so you can input commands in the hotkey window with ":" or without and it will all just work.

Bugfix + more: ignore feature
Fixed a bug in the [ignored]-feature that allowed an ignored char to open a chat window with you through using the highlight feature.
Additionally, the [ignored]-feature will now also prevent ignored chars chat from appearing in area chat, or any chat at all, though you will still see the chat bubbles.
If you add [ignored] to a chars name, including the brackets, the char will be ignored and you won't receive chat messages from that char in any way, not even in private chat.

Note: If there is anything in chat you don't want to see, you can also simply right-click the chat after it's already selected, and everything in that chat will be deleted,
this works for all chats including System and Log chats.

New Feature: Animal-Stats-Sum-Up
Added animal numbers handling, with ":animaloutput" to toggle, and ":animaloutput x", where x is any number as offset, also negative,
like ":animaloutput -35", this will output a number to LogChat that is the sum of all animal stats except the first, all minus 50 by default, so an animal with all 50 stats would output 0.
Output is done when opening the stats window of an animal.

Bugfix: inv-feature
Fixed crash with ":inv one" / ":inv all" if you'd inv something that moved.

Small addition: sum-up-items-in-sacks/bags/baskets/...
Added an output to ALT+LMB on sacks/bags/baskets where it tells you how many items are there in total (takes a few seconds).
You know you can access a bunch of sacks/bags/baskets in a container, like a shed full of sacks, by ALT+clicking one of the sacks:
- ALT+LMB opens all but closes the non-empty (and tells you the item # now)
- ALT+MMB opens a window where you can input the # of items you want
- ALT+RMB opens all

Bugfix: Screenshooter
Fixed a bug where the Screenshooter function would open 2 windows upon hitting ALT+S, though probably no one ever noticed...

Thanks to:
Pistolshrimp, for providing an (almost) perfect list for the cravings. ;)

As always, get the update by running the updater.jar of your choice (first post of this thread) or getting the tsalem.jar directly (again, first post / github).

And as always, I'm looking for feedback and ideas of all kinds! Also taking donations to support client development. ^^ Got some? Here's a pretty good place for them. ;)
...or well, just join the discord, it's a much more lively place, at: salemthegame.com/discord
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sat May 27, 2023 12:01 am

The missing Link!

New Feature: Added Food Groups to craving tooltip
Simple as that, now you will see the food group of the craving in the craving tooltip when looking at it.

Bugfix: Fixed some items on the Cravings List
Some items that would not bring up the right (or any) recipe are now fixed,
when clicking the craving to bring up the recipe.

Again, if you find bugs or mismatches in this feature, please let me know or just post it on discord, so it can get fixed, thank you! :-)

Bugfix: Crafting item link fix
Fixed not working links on ingredients in the crafting window,
like, when you had a backpack recipe open, and clicked on the iron buckles,
it would not bring up the recipe, now it does, this fixes ALL such broken links!

Bugfix: Crafting window fix for "last craft"-button
The button bringing you to the previously opened recipe would not always work,
especially not when the result of the crafting was an unfinished item like "unleavened bread dough" and so on,
like almost all recipes from the bread food group.
This is fixed now, and it fixes ALL such broken links!

Bugfix: Built-in-fuel-filler
Fixed an annoying little bug in the built-in-fuel-filler (CTRL+click),
where it would just not work if you activated it in quick succession.
This leaves no more cases where it would somehow not work or misbehave,
if you still find anything in that regard, let me know!

Bugfix: Z-Offsets
This was a code update to the vanilla client, preparing something Marp is working on,
this client is now prepared for whatever he's cooking there. ^^

As always, get the update by running the updater.jar of your choice (first post of this thread) or getting the tsalem.jar directly (again, first post / github).

And as always, I'm looking for feedback and ideas of all kinds! Also taking donations to support client development. ^^ Got some? Here's a pretty good place for them. ;)
...or well, just join the discord, it's a much more lively place, at: salemthegame.com/discord
Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:01 am

small patch

New Feature: Added animal name to animal-stats-output-feature
If you have it on, it will now also show the name of the animal before the value, so it's easier to keep track.

New Feature: Added command ":ttoff" to toggle turn off ALL tooltips
This was requested and easy to do, helpful for example on the study window.

Bugfix: Fixed crash on closing the crafting window
The main point of this patch, happened only for a few players but still,
should round up the previous patch and make it fully usable again.

Taipion

Postby Taipion » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:55 pm

The "great" ESCape(menu)

New Feature: Static Flatness-Tool
Added new "static"-mode to the FlatnessTool!
use CTRL+SHIFT+F/L or the new button to activate,
if in static-mode, CTRL+SHIFT+F/L will close the tool!
use ":flatgridsize 40" to change its range to 40 (or any number)

New Feature: ESCape-menu
Added "new" ESCape-menu, hit ESC to access it,
it's basically a stripped-down version of the vanilla options menu, but it's bound to ESC

Merge: New Cert
Merged the new cert-stuff from the vanilla client

Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:45 am

Just a small patch

Fixed: Static Flatness-Tool Crash
Fixed a crash with FlatnessTool upon logging out when it was active.

Fixed: inv all
Fixed a bug with ":inv all" not working properly.

Fixed: Season Change Popup
Fixed a bug with season-change-popup not showing up properly
upon login, if the season changed since the last login.

Fixed: Craving Tooltip Food Group
Fixed a bug in craving tooltip,
that would sometimes not display the food group.

Extended Feature: Animal-Stats-Output
use :animaloutput followed by 6 numbers, 1 or 0
separated by space to set which stats you want
to show, so ":animaloutput 0 0 0 1 1 1" would show
only the last 3 stats in sum.
(-50 per stat to keep the number small)
(+/- the total offset you set with animaloutput
followed by just one number)

Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:47 am

Deep Purple

Fixed: Fixed bug in season change log notification
It will now only display once and should always show the correct seasons (old/new).

Fixed: some recipe/food group in craving tooltip

Fixed: "Purse Protection" not working in or near deep water
Just as it says, now it will also work in deep water.

New Feature: "Eat All"
Use SHIFT-Right-Click on any food item that has uses to get this extra option!
(when in progress, cancelled by "any mouse click" or WASD)

New Feature: NPC/Mannequin-Colouring
These now have a colour separate from actual players,
both unknown and kin.
Use the console command like ":npcrgb 30 30 150" to set
a new colour, with 3 numbers according to the rgb,
or without any numbers to reset to default.

Also: npc/mannequin are now set to to display below
actual players on the minimap
(order = 99, vs order = 100 for players)
(you can set order in the radar.xml for all other things)
(just add order="100" or whatever number you prefer)
(next to name and show for the group)

Taipion

Postby Taipion » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:48 pm

ClickAllEvenMorePlugin!

The most simple and still very useful plugin of mine, the ClickAllPlugin, is not that simple anymore!

It got added a new feature: Just activate the plugin, unlike usually, without holding anything in hand, and it will open a menu with tasks to do for you.

It includes most of the click-heavy things on the way to make paper, that is:
- weaving reeds
- making rag balls
- hammer soggy rag balls
- fill paper screens with pulp

It will get more in the future, just not now, launch of the new server is too close and time is too short for more.

Link in first post still links to the plugin on git, so you get the new version there, or just click here.
Taipion

Postby fethiye » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:38 am

Thanks for information

fethiye activities
fethiye

Postby Taipion » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:26 pm

- merged in shop button fix for in-client shop
- took over latikais additional height map mode

- updated the ClickAllPlugin to properly handle the different inventory sizes
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana