My character is frozen

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

My character is frozen

Postby Houston23 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Please help, my character is frozen and does not want to move. Even after restarting the game, the character does not want to move, although everything is moving around. Help me somebody. Login: Houston23
Houston23

Re: My character is frozen

Postby Taipion » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Houston23 wrote:Please help, my character is frozen and does not want to move. Even after restarting the game, the character does not want to move, although everything is moving around. Help me somebody. Login: Houston23

You just discovered one of the many things this game has to offer,
there was a popup telling you about it and how to deal with it when you first got a little cold.

Now you need to thaw yourself out (or find someone to do it for you), best with another character on another account.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Re: My character is frozen

Postby Taipion » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Houston23 wrote:Please help, my character is frozen and does not want to move. Even after restarting the game, the character does not want to move, although everything is moving around. Help me somebody. Login: Houston23

You can also inherit when creating a new char on the same account after one char died, giving you a way to get back your profession lvls fast by doing "pay respect" at the dead chars grave.
But I guess you were not that far yet.

You can also join discord for some quicker help if you have not done so yet.

https://discord.gg/Ez3Sq6
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Bugs & Technicalities