Progress getting lost overnight on Turkey eggs and boiling b

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Progress getting lost overnight on Turkey eggs and boiling b

Postby Kayron_Jarvis » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:42 pm

1) this has happened to me twice so far I have set up copper pots filled with water and filled with birch bark added fuel to the fire and lit it checked that the progress bar was moving and then went to bed and logged off next day I go to take my tanning fluid and find that there is just water in the copper pot and the birch bark he's like I just pulled it off the tree.

2) so last night the 17th of December just before logging off for the night I looked at my turkey coup at the one egg in there it's looks like it had 3/4 hatched I.e. the progress bar was 3/4 field login in today the 18th the progress has been removed it look like it was a couple of days ago fresh out the hen.
Kayron_Jarvis
Customer

Re: Progress getting lost overnight on Turkey eggs and boili

Postby JoanXena » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm

do you have others in your town?
JoanXena

Postby Kayron_Jarvis » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 pm

no one and no one has got in.
I think server is losing Progress wen I am not logged in.
Kayron_Jarvis
Customer

Postby Zapt13 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:49 pm

The fire must first be lit, then the copper pot placed on the fire. If the copper pot is present when the fire is lit it does not make progress.

If you actually take the egg in your hand (pick it up with your cursor), in my experience, it stops hatching. The same as if you place it in a cupboard, shed, or any other container.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Kandarim » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Zapt13 wrote:The fire must first be lit, then the copper pot placed on the fire. If the copper pot is present when the fire is lit it does not make progress.

It will make progress eventually, but it only starts from when the fireplace first updates its heat, i.e. when the red bar starts filling.
If you want it to start immediately, only add the pot after starting the fire.

Zapt13 wrote:If you actually take the egg in your hand (pick it up with your cursor), in my experience, it stops hatching. The same as if you place it in a cupboard, shed, or any other container.

If you're quick enough, it usually doesn't. You can kind-of-safely reorganize your coops as required, even with eggs hatching
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Zapt13 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:59 pm

But do you believe the suffering of the OP would be alleviated if the above advice was followed?
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Kayron_Jarvis » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Zapt13 wrote:The fire must first be lit, then the copper pot placed on the fire. If the copper pot is present when the fire is lit it does not make progress.

It will make progress eventually, but it only starts from when the fireplace first updates its heat, i.e. when the red bar starts filling.
If you want it to start immediately, only add the pot after starting the fire.

I no this, progress was going BEFOR I LOG OFF and wen I log back in 8+ h later the progress had gone. I was expecting " tanning fluid " like all the over times I have do it. the new think is I logged out before it was done.
Kandarim wrote:
Zapt13 wrote:If you actually take the egg in your hand (pick it up with your cursor), in my experience, it stops hatching. The same as if you place it in a cupboard, shed, or any other container.

If you're quick enough, it usually doesn't. You can kind-of-safely reorganize your coops as required, even with eggs hatching

1) read http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Turkey_Egg if it is up-to-date.
2)I have bin looking at it for 3 day watching the progress go round it look like 70% fill or at 9o'clock. to it was back a 0%.

so the bug is that the server is losing Progress wen I am not logged in.
Kayron_Jarvis
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:09 pm

no no... in yesterday night and this night was few times Crash server... it's possible fireplace lose progress with reset server :P

it's possible but i dont know about 100%
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Kayron_Jarvis » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Nsuidara wrote:no no... in yesterday night and this night was few times Crash server... it's possible fireplace lose progress with reset server :P

it's possible but i dont know about 100%

If this is the case then it is most definitely a bug.
Kayron_Jarvis
Customer

Postby Kayron_Jarvis » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:35 am

So yesterday my hands laid 3 new eggs the progress bar was taken up but again I just logged in and the progress is at 0 again did the server crash again last night?

If this is how long-term actions are getting screwed up is anyone else doing an activity that requires multiple days to complete?
Kayron_Jarvis
Customer

Return to Bugs & Technicalities