Getting stuck while running without phlem

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Getting stuck while running without phlem

Postby Sevenless » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 am

Bug still happens. You bounce like hitting a wall. Would be better just to toggle running off.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Re: Getting stuck while running without phlem

Postby Zou » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 am

you have to toggle it off yourself. but I agree. it should toggle off when you're out of phlegm automatically
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby Sevenless » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 am

Zou wrote:you have to toggle it off yourself. but I agree. it should toggle off when you're out of phlegm automatically

It's a previously reported bug that was "fixed" in a previous version from what I heard. I'm aware of how to get out of it though ;)
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby TotalyMoo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:08 am

This confused the hell out of me the first time I used run by mistake. I was carrying a log and suddenly I couldn't move, nor could I drop the log. I didn't realize I had running turned on.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby sabinati » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 pm

at least movement speeds are indicated now.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby Pygoz » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:45 am

Yea, I had this bug today when I was running away for a snake and I was fortunate enough to find out that my running was still on when I was stuck and quickly turned it off and ran away from the snake :)
Pygoz

Return to Bugs & Technicalities